JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Black Jeep Wrangler (Rubicon) 2 Door w/ 32k +miles, $23,000.

Black clear coat exterior paint w/ dark grey interior colors. Excellent condition and VALUE when compared with other used Jeep Wrangler models for sale!!! 6 speed, manual transmission 4WD - 6 CYL / 3.8 L, dual tops (hard & soft), seats 4, and top of the line package stereo system (Navigation and Sirius Radio w/ CD player). Security Alarm, power windows, and matching full spare tire.

This has been my baby for the longest time and well taken care of, trying to find an owner to take care of her. Used for commute to train station and weekend errands - very well maintained. Excellent for the coming winter & love it for the summer!!! Just changed battery for the season. Please only email if serious about purchase.
Thank you,
Kind Regards,
Mr. Losing my Rubicon ...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Im sorry but if there is one thing i cant stand its when people join a site solely to sell their shit, if your gonna post an ad for your rubicon pitching it to us like a used car salesman when we all know what these vehicles are capable of because 99.9% of the people on this site drive one at least have the common decency to read our for sale rules and abide by them.

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12741

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, just trying to see if common interests can help me out selling the jeep... didnt know it would offend you or the community ... I'd figure someone that has a passion for Jk's would offer to help; if it got you that worked up... ill take it off...

O

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
its not that read the rules first its not that hard its at the very top of the for sale section

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
No need to delete the post.....but you do need to post your location. Pics would help too.

Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Im sorry but if there is one thing i cant stand its when people join a site solely to sell their shit, if your gonna post an ad for your rubicon pitching it to us like a used car salesman when we all know what these vehicles are capable of because 99.9% of the people on this site drive one at least have the common decency to read our for sale rules and abide by them.

http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12741
ahem.... cough.... cough...

4) No flaming.... sorry No flaming ! if you do not like the item, feel it is over priced or whatever then either ignore it or PM the seller with your issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts