JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to sell my daily driver today.

Typical '07 JK Unlimited Rubicon, you guys all know what that means.

Its got manual windows and locks, 6 speed, factory upgraded stereo, and roughly 82,000km. Factory warranty remains on powertrain.

The only mods on it are a throttle body spacer and an air raid intake system. So basically its completely stock. The tires (stock replacement) are so new that you can still see the excess rubber in the tread, i think they have less than 3,000km on them, but i cant remember exactly when i had them put on.

The pics should answer most questions but if you got any feel free to ask. Also, feel free to call me directly 250-938-3999 or 250-308-2289

I obviously never off roaded it much since i have my YJ for that.

I have posted it here since I was recommended to the site, I posted it yesterday on a smaller local Jeep club site.

$19,999 CAD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
haha ah man where were you 6 months ago when i bought my rig i couldnt find a JKU for a decent price and had to settle for a 2 door sport

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have. the kbb in Canada is 20,000 for this Jeep, that is actually how I got my price.

Also, JKUs in Canada retail a lot higher here. You cannot get one from the dealership for 27,000.

I also said it has 82,000kms which is more like 52,000 miles.

But thanks for the input.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
so you want basically 20 grand for a jk that has 81,000 miles on it? and it's basically bone stock? bro i can go to the dealership and pick up a 2010 for 27 g's and pick what i want on it. even though the 6 speed and the rubicon is a bonus cuz that's basically what everyone wants, i think you should come down on the price just a bit. have you kbb'd your rig bro? :beer:
You missed a few important pieces of info:laughing:

82,000 km = 50,952mi

and

$19,999CAD = $18,866.97 US

Seems like a smoking deal to me!

Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts