JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a company truck now...so I want to free up some $$...07 JK X package d30/44 rescue green with 22,800 miles on it...6cyl 6spd, has soft top, air cruise tilt drivers info center (tells fuel milage and compass and stuff...black interior, has 4" superlift kit w/ FOX racing IFP 2.0 monotube shocks, superchips programer, 35" mtr's with kevlar that only have 2k miles on them mounted on black simulated beadlocks, tow hitch, aftermarket exhaust, adams custom double cardan drive shafts, adjustable upper rear arms, smittybuilt front bumper with xrc8 8k lb winch. I have a lockrite brand new in the box for the front and a used track lok that I haven't installed yet and it also has Rock sliders too, the jeep needs nothing at all it gets 17.5 mpg with the stock 3.21 gears and still has plenty of pep...it's in awesome condition! Almost perfect asking 22k call or text 815-543-4650 I will post pics tonight

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Pics? Is this the green Jk that was rescued a while back?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump...make a fair offer on it...I can take the fox shocks off and put on the superlift ones that the kit came with if somebody wants to save some $$

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
how pepy is it with those 3.21's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts