JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its all in the title.

Post your 0 to 60 time, your trim level, tranny type (manual or auto), mods, number of overweight occupants in the car... anything that would affect it.

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Its all in the title.

Post your 0 to 60 time, your trim level, tranny type (manual or auto), mods, number of overweight occupants in the car... anything that would affect it.
I'll go from zero to 60 in 60 years.

Trim level? I'm fat.

Tranny type? I would guess I'm a manual tranny since I don't automatically dress in women's clothes.... but there was this one time... at band camp...

Overweight occupants? see trim level

Anything that would affect it? exercise

·
Registered
445 Posts
It's much better at going from 60 to 0...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Best time 8.21 at 170 mph

Best time,,,approx: 2 Minutes Bottom to Top. not quite 0-60 but,???????

·
14ers
479 Posts
0-60? Well, since I've only made 1 payment out of my 60, I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay it off faster. I'll look into my payoff speed in a year or two. Just remember... J E E P . (fill in blanks)

·
14ers
479 Posts
Did you actually want serious replies? Did you?

All I know is that every car I've ever owned could smoke the JK on the straight line run. '72 Vdub included.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'll go from zero to 60 in 60 years.

Trim level? I'm fat.

Tranny type? I would guess I'm a manual tranny since I don't automatically dress in women's clothes.... but there was this one time... at band camp...

Overweight occupants? see trim level

Anything that would affect it? exercise
That’s funny I really did LOL!!!:smokin::laughing::lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice

First of all don't call it a car, it is a Jeep...:shaking:

Second of all it is a Jeep not a car,:shaking:

I do like my time of 0-35 in twelve seconds, in four to six inches of mud....

Stock 2d X

·
Registered
30 Posts
The gas pedal is on the RIGHT...

I don't get this. I get on the highway smartly, at full speed. I zip up I-70 into the mountains passing other vehicles. I change lanes and pass on the highway where we have 75 mph speed limits. Shoot, I even got a speeding ticket the first week I had it. It is smooth, very quiet for a convertible, and, darn it, quick for an SUV with such offroad ability.

I guess I got the only one, the way you all are talking. :bawling: I haven't measured my 0-60 times, I don't know what it does in the quarter-mile. J-e-e-p does not spell Corvette. And if I hear another person crying about the "mini-van engine", I'll, well, I'll reply with this kind of post, darn it.:pissed: The way I see it, the mini-vans were lucky to get the future Jeep motor. My Sahara isn't slow by any conceivable measure (I have a 1965 Land Rover, ok? I know slow...). No, it isn't a AC Cobra.

Because it is a Jeep. I don't read the Cobra forums, but I'll bet they aren't whining that the break-over angle really sucks it up doing Red Cone or Moab. Sheesh, people! [end rant]. Oh by the way, how's your gas mileage? :thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
749 Posts
I don't get this. I get on the highway smartly, at full speed. I zip up I-70 into the mountains passing other vehicles. I change lanes and pass on the highway where we have 75 mph speed limits. Shoot, I even got a speeding ticket the first week I had it. It is smooth, very quiet for a convertible, and, darn it, quick for an SUV with such offroad ability.

I guess I got the only one, the way you all are talking. :bawling: I haven't measured my 0-60 times, I don't know what it does in the quarter-mile. J-e-e-p does not spell Corvette. And if I hear another person crying about the "mini-van engine", I'll, well, I'll reply with this kind of post, darn it.:pissed: The way I see it, the mini-vans were lucky to get the future Jeep motor. My Sahara isn't slow by any conceivable measure (I have a 1965 Land Rover, ok? I know slow...). No, it isn't a AC Cobra.

Because it is a Jeep. I don't read the Cobra forums, but I'll bet they aren't whining that the break-over angle really sucks it up doing Red Cone or Moab. Sheesh, people! [end rant]. Oh by the way, how's your gas mileage? :thefinger::thefinger:

Good post:beer:
Oh by the way, how's your gas mileage?:bawling::bawling::bawling:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
well it took about 60 seconds. To see 60 complaints about the leaking roof. (to think it's not a recall)

1/60th of a second to see a death wobble post because of the steering stabilzer failing.

and 60 people (in total) that haven't complained about the gas mileage.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

My gas miliage kicks ass..... I got it up to 12.2MPG..(i am not joking either)... :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts