JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, things must be getting pretty dicey at one local Jeep dealer...they are offering gas for 99 cents per gallon for three years with the purchase of any Jeep/Chrysler product from their lot.....

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I am sure that DC is offering some "incentives" to encourage people to buy their gas guzzlers... $.99/gal would get me in there is i didnt already have my Jeep.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I am sure that DC is offering some "incentives" to encourage people to buy their gas guzzlers... $.99/gal would get me in there is i didnt already have my Jeep.
You gotta make sure you read the fine print on those gas deals, the $2.99 deal out here isn't available for the 4 Door Wrangler or a few other Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge vehicles...

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
You gotta make sure you read the fine print on those gas deals, the $2.99 deal out here isn't available for the 4 Door Wrangler or a few other Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge vehicles...
Well that sucks!

Kinda like the Lifetime warranty does not work with SRT or diesels...LAME

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
wow...

It seems like yesterday when we were all complaining with $3.75 or more per gallon, And the $2.99 deal sounded GREAT!

I wonder... How many of the people that capitalized on the savings of 2.99 are pissed because they are paying 1.79-ish? :lol:

·
Registered
630 Posts
wow...

It seems like yesterday when we were all complaining with $3.75 or more per gallon, And the $2.99 deal sounded GREAT!

I wonder... How many of the people that capitalized on the savings of 2.99 are pissed because they are paying 1.79-ish? :lol:
I do not think ANYONE who took the 2.99 deal capitalized on crap!!!

I think it would take like 4 years to return itself with normal driving. That was when gas was 4 bucks.
I think you lost your rebate which is what I figured it on when I bought my dodge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts