JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck a bunch of “old navy”.

Seriously, this kind of shit is getting old AF. (Old as Fuck)

If you can’t figure out what my issue is, Fuck You Too.

Happy 4th of July to those that appreciate where you live.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And while I’m at it, my hat is off to “Kid Rock”, I’m hearing that he recently said something to the effect of “Fuck Colin Keapernick” from the stage in the middle of one of his performances.

There’s not many celebrities left, that will stand up in public for what they believe in when it goes against the current liberal left.

Fuck “Nike” too.

This shit makes me second think my stance on my “sheep dog” mentality and life style.

What good is a “sheep dog” when the majority of “sheep” deserve to be led into the slaughter?

Rant over, for a minute.
:{)

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Disgusting.

I'm just gonna leave this here. For anyone that's not seen it... it's worth 4 mins of your time. Happy Independence Day and God Bless You All.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My lions club shirts are purple.

leave it to some retail place to put their spin on something to sell. they can keep it and leave our flag alone.

Matt

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
So, if you mix the red, white & blue & get purple, does that mean that you now live in the United States of Cadbury?

Or, given the original post, perhaps this one is more appropriate?

·
Registered
915 Posts
I imagine that someday soon, someone will start a campaign saying that “America” is offensive.

They will push for us to only be “Thee United States”

Agenda:
Change to "Thee United States"

Plan of attack:
Step 1 - "Thee Divided and Conquered States of America"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yep. All we do is tolerate yet we're told we're bigots. It's to the point that we are being told to tolerate their intolerance.

I couldn’t care less if a dude wants to kiss another dude. One less turd in the gene pool. I do have a problem with assholes. Anyone (straight or gay) who tries to smear their lifestyle in your face and force you to adjust your life to accommodate them, regardless of the issue, is an asshole.

The pendulum always swing the other way but this time feels different. When nationalism is considered sinister and THEY control the information, there is less of a force to push it back the other direction.

Crazy times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts