Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 02-10-2013, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge

I received my Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge on Friday and let me tell you how awesome this gauge is. The gauge will tell you just about everything you would want to know from temperatures, mpg, mph, fuel left, gear ratio settings, and much much more. Plus you can program settings just for your Jeep just like an AEV Procal would do but way more! I would do a write up but it's not even worth it. It's a simple as mounting (anywhere of your choice) and just plugging in under dash. There are no other wires to run, no grounds, no nothing. PURE PLUG AND PLAY!!! I have mine mounted on the sPod Aeroforce option as seen in photo below. I talked to the President of Aeroforce and he is taking $10 off for any gauge ordered from them. Just tell them Husker sent you. Here is there website to see their product.

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

Email [email protected] before ordering

Aeroforce Technology Inc.
Todd Austinson
President
(440) 666-5755
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-26-2013, 07:59 AM
Wheeler

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSKR4X4 View Post
I received my Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge on Friday and let me tell you how awesome this gauge is. The gauge will tell you just about everything you would want to know from temperatures, mpg, mph, fuel left, gear ratio settings, and much much more. Plus you can program settings just for your Jeep just like an AEV Procal would do but way more! I would do a write up but it's not even worth it. It's a simple as mounting (anywhere of your choice) and just plugging in under dash. There are no other wires to run, no grounds, no nothing. PURE PLUG AND PLAY!!! I have mine mounted on the sPod Aeroforce option as seen in photo below. I talked to the President of Aeroforce and he is taking $10 off for any gauge ordered from them. Just tell them Husker sent you. Here is there website to see their product.

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

Email [email protected] before ordering

Todd Austinson
President
(440) 666-5755

I'm running the same set up on my '13 JKUR and I too really like it. The only trouble I had was my cable wasn't long enough. A few butt connectors, some heat shrink tubing, and a couple feet of wire fixed that issue. Make sure you use platform 5 during set up. I'm now displaying instant MPG on the bottom, battery charge on top w/ a shift light set to flash at 2800.
(battery charge on top, engine load on the bottom in the pic)
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6-Spd, 4.10's, Arb Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, IPF Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

Retired but never forgotten
2005 Wrangler TJ
post #3 of 7 Old 02-26-2013, 10:38 AM

Love the aeroforce interceptors. I had trouble finding a gauge pod for them that I liked so I decided to fiberglass my own for the pillar. I took the originall pillar and cut 2 2" pvc pipes in a cupped shape to fit on the pillar smoothly. I then duct taped around all of the pipe. I then fiberglassed it and gel coated it multiple times. Then I peeled off the mold and began to sand smooth and bondo in all of the holes. Once it was smooth I cut the 2" holes for the gauges and began the painting process. I primed it and painted it black to match the jeep. Heres some pics of my process.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 02-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Wheeler

Thumbs up Very Cool!

@Slawkin93 Very cool! You should make a full mold of the panel and make a few extra to sell on ebay. I am sure you aren't the only one that wouldn't mind a nice pod gauge set up like that. What are your Interceptors displaying? I think you've got 4 parms & 2 warning LED's to play with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6-Spd, 4.10's, Arb Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, IPF Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

2005 Wrangler TJ
post #5 of 7 Old 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slawkin93 View Post
Nice job on that!
post #6 of 7 Old 02-27-2013, 04:40 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPM171 View Post
@Slawkin93 Very cool! You should make a full mold of the panel and make a few extra to sell on ebay. I am sure you aren't the only one that wouldn't mind a nice pod gauge set up like that. What are your Interceptors displaying? I think you've got 4 parms & 2 warning LED's to play with.
Oh you mean like this one?

http://www.jkgaugepods.com/

And a vendor on here:

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46741

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #7 of 7 Old 02-27-2013, 05:39 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
Yup, just like that. Perhaps I should have looked to see if anyone was selling them first. Oooops. Either way, clean DIY job by @Slawkin93

2005 Wrangler TJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode