Spider Web Shade Installed - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 12-16-2012, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
ADDICTION II build begins....

Spider Web Shade Installed

Installed the Gray/Silver SpiderWebShade today....a gift from some good friends for letting them borrow my Jeep for a few weeks when they had to ship their Jeep back to Virginia from Oahu!

This first picture shows a little wave in the top but was still adjusting it....just wanted to show I was still able to put it on without taking the hard top off! I had to take out the front two mounting bolts and loosen the 6 interior retaining bolts (dont need to completely remove) and then I could lift the top enough to slide the mesh top through:

U.S. Army
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-16-2012, 07:53 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Nice ...one of my all time favorite products.

My Build Thread ~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #3 of 6 Old 12-17-2012, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
ADDICTION II build begins....

I have to say this thing is pretty awesome. I had the bestop mesh for my 2DR a few years ago and was a PITA taking on and off to put the hard top on or putting up the soft top for those once in a while hard rains we get here on Oahu. With this one it's perfect because I can leave the hard top on (young kids who dont like the cool months and the wind) yet take off the freedom panels (T-Tops) for my wife and I without getting cooked by the Oahu Sun! Wish I would have jumped on this sooner!

U.S. Army
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 12-20-2012, 11:40 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Nice! Mine is black mesh and I love it

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #5 of 6 Old 01-03-2013, 06:45 AM

If anyone has pictures of the spiderweb in gray on a silver JK please share some pictures.
post #6 of 6 Old 08-01-2015, 02:17 PM
JKO Addict!

Does anyone have experience with these on a 2-door?

The bikini has to come off and on with the removal or addition of the hardtop.

When I had my four-door, I could leave it on with or without the hardtop. In other words, once I put it on, I never took it off. this JKini by SWS is pissing me off... 😡

RC

A lot of chit coming...

W9DRC

|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode