Powertank Monster Valve Install Video - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-05-2011, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Powertank Monster Valve Install Video

A few years ago I switched from wheelin a trailer queen buggy to a 4 door wrangler that I LOVE driving. In fact I find myself driving it on the road as much or more than my truck. I hate wasting time and it seemed like I was spending more time airing up and down than wheeling so I decided to start checking into some faster options.

I looked into several options and decided I wanted a powertank because it is just flat out the fastest thing on the market... then I found the monster valves when on their site and decided to try them out and MAN are they fast! It is truly unbelievable.

So I just got a new set of rims and decided to videotape the install!

Enjoy!

powertank final 11 27 - YouTube

Currie RJIII ARB D60's, 5.13's | Trailready beadlocks on 41" Super Swampers | 6" Teraflex LCG | Custom cage | body armor | WARN HD Powerplant!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-05-2011, 07:18 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Thanks this is a very fast way to air up. I take it airing down is just as fast. What do you use to air down? Just the same chuck only not connected to the Powertank line??
post #3 of 5 Old 12-05-2011, 07:33 PM
JKO Addict!

Very nice! I'd like to have those, though my low-end co2 setup couldn't keep up airing them up.

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 12-05-2011, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

The monster valve itself has a quick unscrew mechanism that allows each one to air down in seconds while montoring the pressure with the standard valve if you want to.

Currie RJIII ARB D60's, 5.13's | Trailready beadlocks on 41" Super Swampers | 6" Teraflex LCG | Custom cage | body armor | WARN HD Powerplant!
post #5 of 5 Old 12-07-2011, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

PS VIDEO DONE IN REAL TIME

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode