I ran into a hiccup with the aftermarket drag link I am running, it's intention is to be run on a drag-link flip setup more-so than stock. It caused interference with any off the shelf stabilizer relocation bracket and it was suggested the factory location for the stabilizer should be used.
Not quite content with that I drew up a little mount in autocad and whipped a mount up with my limited skills to run the stabilizer on the driver's side.
It's more or less like this, the changes were with the supporting "gusset", it was a rough drawing and definitely needed fine tuning before burning it in. Ended up running a .4375" hole for the stabilizer, the notch for the spring mount is more like .750" deep as well.
It's 3/16" plate, clears the tie rod by plenty throughout it's sweep. Trail tested it the other night and my novice welding seems to do fine (doesn't take much for a stabilizer mount). Whats funny is I have never actually hit the factory stabilizer mount tabs until I went out two days ago. They're mangled now!
Excuse the mud
And yes my sway bar links are a tad too short, don't bind...but I'll be working on that.
It's just something a little different, if anyone is having clearance problems with the passenger's side mounts.