1. Purchase black marine-grade vinyl , 1/2 of a yard should run about $8-$10 and be available at most hobby/fabric stores.
2. Remove plastic clips holding on grill. I didn't remove it completely due to winch in the way but if you dont have that, remove the whole thing along with turn signals to gain complete access to headlights.
3. Use #10 star bit and remove (3) of the star screws in the parts of each headlight you'll be sliding the vinyl into.
4. Cut about a 1'x1' section of vinyl. Using the best cut edge as the finished edge, slide the vinyl between the headlight and the chrome ring you just loosened up.
5. Slide into the position you prefer. Keep in mind when you tighten things up, the vinyl MAY slide upwards, so allow a little bit of adjustment that direction when you are moving it around.
6. Once you have it in position that you like, re-insert (3) star bit screws. Make sure the vinyl is VERY tight so it wont have any room between IT and the headlight.
7. REPEAT on other side. Matching up the angles...I just Eye-balled it!
8. Cut the access vinyl that goes past the chrome ring....nothing too close needed, it'll be covered by the grill.
9. Re-Insert grill clips and Enjoy looking Angry all of the time.......
This may be illegal in your state so check with your local laws!
Vinyl is MARINE Grade so it will last up to harsh environments....and it fails to do so, you'll most likely have enough to re-do it several times over or your buddy's Jeep down the street.........