Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 09-04-2016, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator

Staun Tire Deflators VS ARB E-Z Deflator. Side by side comparison, timing four 37in Nittos to go from 29psi to 8psi, along with some of my experiences with them that might help you pick out a Tire Deflator. The results were very surprising! Sorry for making the video a bit long, I tried making a thorough comparison trying not to miss anything. Anything I buy for Nina weather its $10 or $1500 id like to think that its money well spent and something I don't have to replace or replace often haha. I tried to ask two other tire deflator makers if they can send some out so they can be part of this comparison and nothing, its ok. For now this is what I could show you guys. Enjoy!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-04-2016, 08:24 AM
JKowners Vendor

May want to also add Jflaters to your testing. I added these to my Chamber Pro II's.

Jantz Engineering: Jantz J-Flaters

I had RIMROCK RADS, which are faster in my other wheels but since the Chambers already had 2 valve stems I didn't want to drill 1 more.

Dealer for: MoTech, Atlas, Dynatrac, Rock Krawler, ORO, Currie, Poison Spyder, Bilstein, Fox, SWAY-A-WAY, Ridid, Adams and Tom Woods DS's. And much more!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Granite Guru

Love my arb. If you want it more accurate replace the guage with a closer scale something like 0-30. A 0-60 would be more accurate at 30 on up.

2010 jk 2dr 3.5 in lift synergy c/arms synergy high steer RPM fab tierod Dynatrac pro rock front 5:13s cooper stt 37s eaton e locker adv adapters rubicrawler adams driveshafts bilsteins. Bestop trektop pro poisen spyder tire carrier VKS stubby rear bumper VKS fab stubby front. Pure jeep sliders yaesu ftm400. Shit I forgot the rest... KK6WIT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode