Please read the sticky and pm me with new write-ups - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 03-13-2010, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Please read the sticky and pm me with new write-ups

I am now maintaining the write up library index. If you add something new please pm me so I make sure I don't miss it.

Also I've noticed write-up worthy posts in other forums, if you want them saved here please use the thread tools and move them, then PM me so I can add them to the index.

Thanks

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.

Last edited by gold knight; 01-25-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 03-13-2010, 06:10 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold knight View Post
I am now maintaining the write up library index. If you add something new please pm me so I make sure I don't miss it.

Also I've noticed write-up worthy posts in other forums, if you want them saved here please use the thread tools and move them, then PM me so I can add them to the index.

Thanks
I said it before and I'll say it again.

click here
post #3 of 19 Old 03-13-2010, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211 View Post
I said it before and I'll say it again.

click here
What did that say? Noooooo don't cut and paste other people's write-ups. Make your own and PM me so I can add it to the index.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 03-26-2010, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Attention JKO Shoppers

Friday reminder........

Be sure to pm me so I can add your write-ups to the index, I might miss them otherwise.

hellbound13, reddragons and slacktide......I got yours added.

there have been others

That is all.

Quote:
post #5 of 19 Old 03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Openly Hostile

post #6 of 19 Old 03-26-2010, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Is it the hat?

Quote:
post #7 of 19 Old 03-26-2010, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASQUATCH View Post
The link below contains a good writeup to post up in the TOPS section. I thought it was Greenamphibs pics but it's Jasons I believe, very good writeup, I hosted the pics but Jason should get credit for this and Amphib has his own pics somewhere too I think. At any rate it's an excellent fix/writeup to have in the collection.

https://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24931

Thanks, consider it done. It seems it was already there but I had it mis-filed. I'm getting better promise

Quote:
post #8 of 19 Old 04-02-2010, 12:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Friday reminder........

We got some new ones this week, thanks write-up writers

That is all.
Yeah, I heard some jackass wrote up another trans cooler write-up even though there already is one.

Vidi, vici, veni

2008 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #9 of 19 Old 04-02-2010, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogie View Post
Yeah, I heard some jackass wrote up another trans cooler write-up even though there already is one.
Yeah I heard that too, what a jackass

Quote:
post #10 of 19 Old 07-09-2010, 02:39 PM
JKO Addict!

Thanks! I just saw this so I apologize if I needed to pm you in advance....it was my first write-up so I didn't know if there was a protocol.
post #11 of 19 Old 07-09-2010, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittnthebz View Post
Thanks! I just saw this so I apologize if I needed to pm you in advance....it was my first write-up so I didn't know if there was a protocol.
No I'm just the librarian, lol. I don't always see the new ones and don't want to miss any.

Quote:
post #12 of 19 Old 07-09-2010, 05:10 PM
JKO Addict!

Gotcha
post #13 of 19 Old 07-31-2010, 03:10 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Friday reminder........

Be sure to pm me so I can add your write-ups to the index, I just updated all the ones I know I've missed.

AZRob, Bodyguy, Hittnthebz, JocKy, John Smith, KCJK, Maverick and tehive... I got ya covered.

That is all.
'perciate it
post #14 of 19 Old 01-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Friday reminder........Special Early Edition

If you recently added a write-up or see one that isn't already in the index, be sure to pm me so I can add it.

You have added a lot of write-ups in the last few days
Bruzr, LS6TT, RamboSFJC and rutdigger, rutdigger, rutdigger.... I finally got yours added today

Thanks for sharing

That is all.
wow you put mine??? COOL

In 2009 a crack commando wheelin' unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the South Florida underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as wheelers of fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help. And if you can find them. Maybe you can wheel with The 50/50 Off-Road Team.
post #15 of 19 Old 01-04-2011, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboSFJC View Post
wow you put mine??? COOL
You took pictures and used a tool... counts in my book

Quote:
post #16 of 19 Old 07-15-2011, 11:49 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Can you read that to me? I can't see the color orange, did you write that in orange? I just see Friday Reminder?

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #17 of 19 Old 07-15-2011, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper41 View Post
Can you read that to me? I can't see the color orange, did you write that in orange? I just see Friday Reminder?
Yes it's orange. Are you serious Doug? That would make it like ninja text just for you

Interesting, maybe I should change the color.

Quote:
post #18 of 19 Old 07-15-2011, 12:00 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Quote:
Yes it's orange. Are you serious Doug? That would make it like ninja text just for you

Interesting, maybe I should change the color.
No sorry Lar, I was just kidding!!! Don't hate me!!

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #19 of 19 Old 10-28-2011, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Friday Special reminder

If you recently added a write-up or see one that isn't already in the index, be sure to pm me so I can add it.

Got a little behind, looks like there are a few new ones and I'll try to get the index up to date over the next few days...

Thanks for sharing

That is all.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode