Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Claremont, C.A.
Feedback: 0 reviews
No pics during install but it's pretty simple. If you lose your fogs due to a new bumper you can still re-use them!
1. take the fog light cover off. (the black thing thats attached to the fogs).
2. Buy 2 3" PVC caps.
3. Grind the fog lights to size. (basically you will see plastic tabs on the white fog cover.. just grind those tabs down)
3. Drill a 2" hole in the rear of the PVC cap to allow stock wiring through.
4. Paint the PVC cap.
5. Drill hole in PVC cap and insert bolt.
6. put fog in PVC cap. (it held perfectly for me but I used a little gorilla glue as backup)
7. Mount fog.
The fogs on TOP of the bumper dont work as well as in stock location, but with stock headlights they still help. The benefit is that you can easlier turn the fogs to give you more light to the sides when offroading.