american outlaw wheels - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-29-2012, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

american outlaw wheels

Anyone running them? Any issues? Thinking about ordering these

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=9&vid=015675

Also the power adder module things that tell the computer you have larger tires can also turn off tpms so you dont need to order them on new wheels and tires?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Granite Guru

I have the Shotguns. They're heavier than hell but no problems other than the logo. Lol

You can get the TPMS valve stems installed and just swap your sensors in. It's easy if you have a way to break the bead. Them stems are like $3/ea

Lord, give me patience. I'm afraid that if you give me strength I'll need bail money too.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-30-2012, 02:03 PM
JKowners Vendor

I ran a set of these on a truck I had for a few years. They're nice wheels and you don't see too many of them. The Buckshots aren't any heavier than any other typical aluminum wheel but the Shotguns certainly do.

We recommend keeping your TPMS working properly but if you do have a programmer that allows you to turn off the TPMS system its up to you to decide if you want to install your OE TPMS sensors or new TPMS sensors in your new wheels. Your OE TPMS sensors will fit in these wheels, all you have to do is take them to a local wheel and tire retailer so they can install them for you. (local charges will apply)

If you decide to purchase a new we sell them too.

Your shopping at a great time. This weekend we're having a labor day sale. Here's a link to some details. Give us a call if we can help you more.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ns.do?pgid=665

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode