toe in/toe out - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By j3ff3ry_j33p

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-13-2018, 05:21 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

toe in/toe out

Hi guys, in my JK I've found a total toe of 0,80. In which way can I adjust it so that it will be 0,10 for each wheel and 0,20 as total?
Is there a specific measurement from end to end of the tie rod ball joints?
Thanks a lot for helping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-13-2018, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

im not sure why one would give a heck about tie-rod end to tie-rod end measurements since the tie-rods are supposed to accommodate the toe of the hubs/wheels/tires...but, it sounds like you're either trying to determine if you've bent a knuckle, an axle housing or are merely over-complicating the toe-in measurement (a GENERAL toe-in of .16 is approximate "average" toe ) ....but, here; Planman will sort your toe out ....

I cannot forwarn you enuff on how you should not spend n exorbitant amount of time over there ,but either JK Forum or this place called Wayalife has some things in their Write-Up section that you may wanna supplement that video with. The place is great for several write-ups tho' plz be careful of making comments on particularly the latter of those two sites because = douchbaggery runs rampant there and instead of attempts at assistance like this , you'll beberated for being stupid by countless minions of some dude that has a rat-tail , small genitalia and an omnipotent attitude of jerkiness the size of Gahzirra .

Lastly, you can gain accuracy in your measurements by something such as these although I made my own version of that out of some angle beam steel from the bottom of a large , server array, shipping palate skids...
even angle-iron could be used in similar manner.

un lupus likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 10-13-2018 at 06:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode