• 1 Post By Skunkworkx
  • 1 Post By Nucleophile
  • 1 Post By Harlo
  • 1 Post By jsukey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 10-28-2017, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Discount Tire

Can't say anything but good....This is the third time I've ordered tires from them, beat all the local guys prices, and were here in 3-4 days.... UPS driver not real happy with me right now

Thanks.

sideways ?
Name:  NewTires.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  4.56 MB

2015 Wrangler Sport
Daughters new ride
Stock........for now
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Skunkworkx; 10-28-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 10-30-2017, 06:06 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Yep that's the only place I have bought tires from. We are lucky to have them local and they hire the young kids to put tires on and balance them. They hustle for their money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #3 of 12 Old 10-30-2017, 08:18 AM
JKowners Vendor

Skunkworkx and Uncle Sams Misguided Child, thank you for your continued support. We will continue to work hard for your business.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 11-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Wheeler

Discount is great
post #5 of 12 Old 11-18-2017, 01:10 PM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by morty View Post
Discount is great
Thank you, morty!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #6 of 12 Old 11-18-2017, 08:27 PM
Wheeler

It would be great to have a Discount Tire nearby..
post #7 of 12 Old 11-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkworkx View Post
Can't say anything but good....This is the third time I've ordered tires from them, beat all the local guys prices, and were here in 3-4 days.... UPS driver not real happy with me right now

Thanks.

sideways ?
Attachment 314298
uuu
Discount Tire likes this.

Last edited by Nucleophile; 11-27-2017 at 05:02 PM.
post #8 of 12 Old 11-20-2017, 07:47 AM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleophile View Post
You are only getting a fraction of the value add that Discount Tire brings to the offroading table. My local DT really understands big tires and how important a proper balance is. They take the time to do it right and get them as well balanced as possible.

When I buy a new set of 37s from my local store, the manager there will order in an extra tire or two in case one of the tires won't balance well. He personally does the balance on my tires and takes the time to play with it to get an optimal balance. When I leave the shop, I have zero shimmy in the steering wheel. It is dead calm and does not shimmy or shake with road impacts. As the tires wear I go back and he rebalances them to perfection.

A friend of mine does not use Discount Tire and he is frequently complaining about a slight shimmy in his steering wheel. I try to talk him into going to my Discount Tire store but he is a believer in "a balance is a balance..." I learned that is not true on my first JKUR on 37s.

I buy all my tires at Discount Tire. The prices are great, they will match any other price, the service is outstanding. Why would I go anywhere else?
Thank you for all your kind words and thank you for your continued support of Discount Tire! There is nothing better than coming into work and reading comments like this.

I was a customer of Discount Tire before I started working here over 11 years ago. Discount Tire treated me right every time I went into one of the stores and they helped me in a pinch more than once.

Now that I work here I can tell you that internally, this company is no different than the way it appears in our stores. The owner, Mr. Halle, watches out for each of his over 15,000 employees and we all work very hard to do what's right for our customers.

Thank you again for your support here, we will keep working hard for you!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #9 of 12 Old 11-20-2017, 02:21 PM
Wheeler

I ordered my full set from them, and got the 35's less than I could get 33's anywhere else after a little looking around. My father in law is actually ordering a set of wheels and tires for his Yukon right now and his 17' GMC pickup in the spring through them . Nothing but amazing service and fast responses !
Attached Images

post #10 of 12 Old 03-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Can't go wrong with them! I buy tires for both of my Jeeps there. It's a shame that the tires for my SRT8 are just as much as the 35's on my Jeep, considering the amount of rubber you're paying for. Oh well, it's worth it for piece of mind when running 175 mph!

Their roadhazard is awesome as well! Just waiting for another special to roll around before I order my 37' Nitto Trail Grapplers!

Current vehicles:
2007 Sahara 2-Door
5.38 gears
Trussed, sleeved, gusseted Dana 44 front w/ factory Rubi locker and RCV shafts
Stock rear Rubi Dana 44 with Auburn Ected locker w/ 35 spline chromoly shafts
6 Speed
2.5 Rock Krawler X Factor System w/ Bilstein 5100 shocks
17X9.5 Spyderlock Beadlocks
37X12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
F&R AEV Bumpers w/ AEV rear tire carrier
JCR Stage 2 rock rails
Warn Zeon 10-S winch

2010 Jeep SRT8 w/ 440 stroker making 550 whp
post #11 of 12 Old 03-12-2018, 04:36 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Discount Tire and its honesty and work ethic make a massive difference. Add to those great traits things like smiling even during the worst day possible or hunting down some Nationally backordered tires to build a customer a full set just to make them happy as-well-as still matching or beating the lowest prices possible?
Thats unheard of awesomeness.

Yeah, they deserve this much praise and more. Other tire vendors need to use Discount Tire and DTDirect as the baseline for their business practice. There is no competition that comes close to these guys.

Typing this is least can do to spread the word about this company. I am on my 3rd set of tires from them and will continue to use them.

post #12 of 12 Old 03-12-2018, 07:59 AM
JKowners Vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone! We do our best to treat our customers the way we expect to be treated - we appreciate the recognition and continued support!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode