Level 8 Pro Wheels - Built by Enthusiasts, FOR Enthusiasts - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 Old 05-05-2015, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Level 8 Pro Wheels - Built by Enthusiasts, FOR Enthusiasts

Available for leveled and lifted applications, the Level 8 Pro line is the popular choice for off-roaders seeking both style and function from their wheels.
The Level 8 Bully Pro and Level 8 Tracker Pro come standard with Level 8 Pro Protector Rings (scratch guards) and premium zinc plated mounting
hardware. Purchase the Level 8 Pro Kit and you will receive zinc plated knurled lug nuts, hub centric rings, and a get Level 8 deflator gauge at NO additional charge!
Backed with a lifetime guarantee against workmanship and structural defect, Level 8 delivers innovative features and superior off-road protection with
the Bully Pro and Tracker Pro wheel models.

Click Here For: Level 8 Bully Pro and Tracker Pro Pricing and Availability

*Please note that our website specifies the Pro wheels by the number of lug holes; E.G. Bully Pro 5, Tracker Pro 6, etc.

• 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns
  • Low offsets for lifted or leveled trucks and SUVs
  • Removable bolt on scratch guard protect wheels against off-road damage
  • Premium zinc plated scratch guard hardware included for extreme corrosion resistance
  • Durable three stage painted PRO BLACK finish
  • Designed with no center cap, because who wants to deal with center caps off-road
  • Dual valve stem to aid in inflation after a hard day off-road
  • Modified bead retention seats designed to help keep the tire on the wheel when used off-road
  • Deep drop center for quick tire changes in the field
  • TPMS compatible
  • Level 8 Pro Kit (purchase of four Level 8 Pro Wheels) includes:

- Premium zinc plated knurled lug nuts
    - Hub centric rings
    - Level 8 deflator gauge

• Lifetime warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials
  • 1-year warranty on finish
  • Load capacity:

- 5-lug 2400 lbs.
    - 6-lug 2400lbs.
    - 8-lug 3640 lbs.

• 15x8.5 ET-26 (3.75" BS) ~19lbs
  • 16x8.5 ET-6 (4.5" BS) ~22lbs
  • 17x9 ET-12 (4.5" BS) ~24lbs

Level 8 Bully Pro 5 Kit

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 Old 05-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Already got my order in! Just waiting for the tracking number to show up. I can't wait till I get these on my rig. Thanks DT!
post #3 of 56 Old 05-06-2015, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recharge View Post
Already got my order in! Just waiting for the tracking number to show up. I can't wait till I get these on my rig. Thanks DT!
Excellent, thanks for your support.

Be sure to post some photos when you get them mounted.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Last edited by Discount Tire; 05-14-2015 at 07:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 56 Old 05-13-2015, 08:33 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Just a few quick pics. Going wheeling this weekend, so i'll get some better ones then.

post #5 of 56 Old 05-14-2015, 07:21 AM
Granite Guru

Has anyone put the scratch guards to the test against jagged rocks? Also how low have you aired them down?

Looking for new wheels in the next few months and I'm curious since I've taken chunks of metal out of my older aluminum wheels I have doubts they will crack or split.

Im not hardcore enough to need a true beadlock but I'd like to have a wheel that helps keep rock rash from trashing nice wheels.
post #6 of 56 Old 05-14-2015, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recharge View Post
Just a few quick pics. Going wheeling this weekend, so i'll get some better ones then.

Very sharp! It's amazing what a new set of tires and wheels will do to the overall look of a vehicle. Thank you for sharing! Let us know what you think of the wheels after you get them dirty this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiller31 View Post
Has anyone put the scratch guards to the test against jagged rocks? Also how low have you aired them down?

Looking for new wheels in the next few months and I'm curious since I've taken chunks of metal out of my older aluminum wheels I have doubts they will crack or split.

Im not hardcore enough to need a true beadlock but I'd like to have a wheel that helps keep rock rash from trashing nice wheels.
I know I know, it's not a JK but I figured I share anyway. This came from a member on one of the FJC forums we sponsor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotacolin View Post
Here is a quick review of what I think of my new Bully pro 17" wheels so far.

They are great, I believe they offer a great value to someone that is looking for a offroad wheel that doesn't want the weight or hassle of a true bead lock, but wants more then just normal wheel. I have had a lot of offroad vehicles and tried a lot of wheels out and these so far have been my favorite. While the bead locks that came with the crack rock looked awesome, I did not like the work involved it breaking them down or balancing them, nor did I like the weight of them at 48 lbs! Are they better for someone that is going to be very hard on them and want to air down to 5 psi, sure, but that just wasn't my goal. I did want something that would offer more protection then just a normal wheel, as I have had Faux-locks on my last few rigs and liked the protection that the ring offered, as well as the look. I was a little worried about a plastic ring, but once the wheel got here and I held it, I knew it was going to be fine, that thing is SOLID! Plus the biggest thing is, that when you do hit it, it doesn't crack or show up as a big white scratch against the black. I went out this weekend and was pretty hard on them and scratch up one of the rings pretty good. So here are some pix of them.

IMG_8206 by Captures by Colin, on Flickr

IMG_8331 by Captures by Colin, on Flickr

Here you can see the one I damaged, It caught on a rock pretty good and only put a little dent by one of the mounting screws and a few scrapes on it. Way better then when I scratched my factory TRD rings. Plus those TRD ones are like 80 each!
20150505_162711 by Captures by Colin, on Flickr

Hope that helps.
Colin

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #7 of 56 Old 05-14-2015, 11:00 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

I saw the spoke style on a JK here in Austin a short time ago. SWEET looking wheels! Nice work guys!

post #8 of 56 Old 05-14-2015, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
I saw the spoke style on a JK here in Austin a short time ago. SWEET looking wheels! Nice work guys!
Although the Tracker Pro and Bully Pro are both great looking wheels, I'm partial to the Bully Pro. Love that spoke design! I'm thinking I need to get a set for my X soon

Thank you for the comments.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #9 of 56 Old 05-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Granite Guru

Thanks for the pics. It's nice to see some getting abused to see how they hold up rather then just driveway pics!

Hopefully I will have a set of these in the next few months, thanks!
post #10 of 56 Old 05-20-2015, 06:57 AM
Wheeler

Looks like his hub rings are blue? I thought they came with red? I would LOVE to get mine with blue hub rings instead the red would REALLY look shitty on my hydro blue...

If you can't laugh at yourself you have no right to laugh at others, and yes...I am laughing at you

2015 Hydro blue JKU Sahara, 3.73 gears w/LSD rear, Alpine 9 speaker stereo, 130s w/uconnect, and remote start.
And some aftermarket foolishness...
post #11 of 56 Old 05-20-2015, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Gamer View Post
Looks like his hub rings are blue? I thought they came with red? I would LOVE to get mine with blue hub rings instead the red would REALLY look shitty on my hydro blue...
I'm not sure where he got blue hub centric rings from but the rings available for this application (84-71.5) only come in red. You could always paint the portion of the ring that is visible through the hub.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #12 of 56 Old 05-21-2015, 09:12 AM

I'm surprised how fast these things got to the house. Sadly, I'm not there to see them just yet 4 weeks and these will be going on, so excited! I also can't say enough good things about the awesome customer service you guys have. This was my first time dealing with Discount Tire but I will certainly be coming back for more business.
post #13 of 56 Old 05-21-2015, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam13 View Post
I'm surprised how fast these things got to the house. Sadly, I'm not there to see them just yet 4 weeks and these will be going on, so excited! I also can't say enough good things about the awesome customer service you guys have. This was my first time dealing with Discount Tire but I will certainly be coming back for more business.
We appreciate the kind words, BamBam. We do our best to treat our customers the way we expect to be treated.

I hope the next four weeks go quickly for you! Thank you for your support.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #14 of 56 Old 05-23-2015, 09:46 PM
Wheeler

Just got mine put on today. I love these wheels. They are a nice upgrade from the MB72's I had before. The only thing is that I didn't get any of the fancy lugs or the deflator gauge with my set .

2013 JKU Sport "True Blue"
Mods: 3.5" Lift, Toyo Open Country RT 37's

Last edited by mrjosh; 05-23-2015 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Pics too large
post #15 of 56 Old 05-26-2015, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjosh View Post
Just got mine put on today. I love these wheels. They are a nice upgrade from the MB72's I had before. The only thing is that I didn't get any of the fancy lugs or the deflator gauge with my set .

Looking good, mrjosh!

We apologize for the confusion with the lugs and deflator gauge. PM coming your way.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #16 of 56 Old 05-26-2015, 08:32 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
Looking good, mrjosh!

We apologize for the confusion with the lugs and deflator gauge. PM coming your way.
Thank you!

2013 JKU Sport "True Blue"
Mods: 3.5" Lift, Toyo Open Country RT 37's
post #17 of 56 Old 06-10-2015, 03:51 PM

Just ordered mine through Americas tire and they went through discount to get them in. I looked in the box and there is no valve stems or deflator, just the rings and the ring hardware. Is there something that needs to be done? I am planning to have them mounted This week??? They are the bully pro....
post #18 of 56 Old 06-11-2015, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp_rey View Post
Just ordered mine through Americas tire and they went through discount to get them in. I looked in the box and there is no valve stems or deflator, just the rings and the ring hardware. Is there something that needs to be done? I am planning to have them mounted This week??? They are the bully pro....
PM coming your way.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #19 of 56 Old 06-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Rock God

I have a set of the bully pro's on my jk as well. Hopefully I can get pics up sometime.

I just want to say that the guys at discount tire direct, at least the ones on this forum, are top notch. I had a small issue with getting parts for my wheels and they took care of all my problems in just a few days and kept me informed of the progress every step of the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgrav182 View Post
Maybe they just corrected your ridiculous mistake. Who the fuck orders chrome anything?
post #20 of 56 Old 06-11-2015, 09:17 PM

Just got MetalCloak Overland Aluminum fenders, Metal cloak front bumper, Level 8 Bully Pro wheels, BFG KO2 35x12.5x17. Put on 2015 JKU no lift yet, had to cut down the rubi rail. 2.5 metal cloak true dual on order. Net height of tire installed is 34"
post #21 of 56 Old 06-12-2015, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.I.K View Post
I have a set of the bully pro's on my jk as well. Hopefully I can get pics up sometime.

I just want to say that the guys at discount tire direct, at least the ones on this forum, are top notch. I had a small issue with getting parts for my wheels and they took care of all my problems in just a few days and kept me informed of the progress every step of the way.
Thank you for the kind words, H.I.I.K! We do our best to treat our customers the way we expect to be treated

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp_rey View Post
Just got MetalCloak Overland Aluminum fenders, Metal cloak front bumper, Level 8 Bully Pro wheels, BFG KO2 35x12.5x17. Put on 2015 JKU no lift yet, had to cut down the rubi rail. 2.5 metal cloak true dual on order. Net height of tire installed is 34"
Thank you for sharing, jp_rey! Your rig looks great

Just replied to your PM BTW.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #22 of 56 Old 06-12-2015, 01:05 PM

Another on order

Just pulled the trigger on the Bully Pro's with Cooper ST Maxx in 315/70/17. Pretty excited as I think this combo should perform well. Will post pics when they come in.

R
post #23 of 56 Old 06-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Wheeler

Why are backspace measurements not clearly listed in inches?

Alaska Oosik's Rugby

Last edited by ZacSquatch; 06-12-2015 at 06:23 PM.
post #24 of 56 Old 06-13-2015, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless View Post
Just pulled the trigger on the Bully Pro's with Cooper ST Maxx in 315/70/17. Pretty excited as I think this combo should perform well. Will post pics when they come in.

R
Thank you again for your support, Wireless! Make sure to share a few photos with us here once everything's bolted up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacSquatch View Post
Why are backspace measurements not clearly listed in inches?
The wheel industry typically goes by width and offset. It's easy to convert offset into backspace though. See our offset and backspace write-up linked below for details.

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55112

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Last edited by Discount Tire; 06-13-2015 at 10:27 AM.
post #25 of 56 Old 06-23-2015, 07:35 AM

I am liking the look

So I received my 5 Bully Pro's with Cooper ST Maxx tires (315/70/17). I do not have them on the jeep yet as they got here before the lift, but even on the ground and with a "what if" shot next to the jeep, I am liking them.

A nice clean look!

It's obvious that a lift is needed:

Can't wait to get them on, I think they will be great. As an additional note, really had a good buying experience with Discount tire. I do recommend calling in and not just using the web site for ordering. They made sure I got all the appropriate discounts (including the $50 off for forum membership) and double checked that they could get everything to me from stock. They had to ship some of the tires from Texas to their warehouse in Ohio, and I still had the tires in my garage in about 3-4 days. This was quicker than expected.

R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in