MB Wheels MB11 w/Bolt on Rock Rings - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 03-10-2015, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

MB Wheels MB11 w/Bolt on Rock Rings

MB Wheels has created a tough off-road wheel that's not only stylish, but functional. Introducing the MB Wheels 11, a rugged mesh wheel that comes
with bolt on scratch guards for superior off-road protection. 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6, and 8-lug bolt patterns fit a wide range of standard and lifted vehicles.

Click Here For: Sizes, Specs, and Pricing on the MB Wheels MB11

• 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns
  • Low offsets for lifted or leveled trucks and SUVs
  • Bolt on scratch guards included
  • Zinc plated scratch guard hardware included (grade 8.8)
  • TPMS compatible
  • Two finish options: full paint matte black or matte black w/machined face
  • One-piece screw-in cap

• Lifetime warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials
  • 1-year warranty on finish
  • Load capacity: 5 & 6-lug 2400 lbs., 8-lug 3650 lbs.

• 15x8 ET-19 ~19lbs
  • 16x8.5 ET -6 ~21lbs
  • 17x9 ET -12 ~26lbs

MB Wheels MB11 without Scratch Guards Installed

MB Wheels MB11 with Scratch Guards Installed

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 03-10-2015, 11:00 AM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

Sweet wheel, too bad they only come in an unverified fitment 15" 5 on 127 lug pattern. More sizes coming for JK folks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #3 of 20 Old 03-10-2015, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCTAZ View Post
Sweet wheel, too bad they only come in an unverified fitment 15" 5 on 127 lug pattern. More sizes coming for JK folks?
For JK fitments the MB11 is produced in the following sizes:

15x8 ET-19 (3.75" BS)
16x8.5 ET-6 (4.5" BS)
17x9 ET-12 (4.5" BS)

This model looks fantastic on the JK. We'll post a few installed pics soon!!!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 03-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Rock God

this makes me smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgrav182 View Post
Maybe they just corrected your ridiculous mistake. Who the fuck orders chrome anything?
post #5 of 20 Old 03-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Granite Guru

MB Wheels MB11 w/Bolt on Rock Rings

I just bought wheels and I'm in love with these. Bullshit!

Sent by packets

RIP 2010 jku "stretch"

2010 bright silver jku
2.5 teraflex coil lift
35 toyo open country m/t
Bilstein 5100's on all
Bilstein 5100 steering dampner
Smittybilt safari top
smittybuilt fender flares
One off front bumper/vks additions
Rubicon rails
Or-Fab Tire carrier
17 inch black MB TKO wheels
post #6 of 20 Old 03-11-2015, 06:33 AM
Wheeler

Apparently these aren't available in 17" for the Jeep? per a convo with "Dave" on the website chat

Justin: I saw the MB Wheels MB11 on JKowners.com forum but can't find them on the site.
Dave: What size are you looking for?
Justin: 17"
Justin: for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler
Dave: That might be the problem. In your bolt pattern I only show them available in a 15" right now.
Dave: Do you think the ones on the forum might have been 15's?
Justin: https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252529
Dave: I see the issue. They do in fact make that wheel in a 17" but have currently only released the 8 lug version in that size. Our listing definitely doesn't specify that, sorry for the miscommunication.
post #7 of 20 Old 03-11-2015, 08:09 AM
JKO Addict!

Really nice wheel, looking forward to seeing these installed. I'm sure 17's will come along soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #8 of 20 Old 03-13-2015, 02:39 PM
Rock God

Waiting patiently for those pics.

Quote:
Maybe they just corrected your ridiculous mistake. Who the fuck orders chrome anything?
post #9 of 20 Old 03-13-2015, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinss View Post
Apparently these aren't available in 17" for the Jeep? per a convo with "Dave" on the website chat

Justin: I saw the MB Wheels MB11 on JKowners.com forum but can't find them on the site.
Dave: What size are you looking for?
Justin: 17"
Justin: for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler
Dave: That might be the problem. In your bolt pattern I only show them available in a 15" right now.
Dave: Do you think the ones on the forum might have been 15's?
Justin: https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252529
Dave: I see the issue. They do in fact make that wheel in a 17" but have currently only released the 8 lug version in that size. Our listing definitely doesn't specify that, sorry for the miscommunication.
Quote:
Really nice wheel, looking forward to seeing these installed. I'm sure 17's will come along soon.
We just sold out of the 17x9 5-5 MB11 in both finishes which is why they are not currently shown on the website. I checked with the manufacture and they too are sold out. Wheels are in production though so hopefully they will be available soon (approximately 90 days).

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.I.I.K View Post
Waiting patiently for those pics.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Last edited by Discount Tire; 03-13-2015 at 03:22 PM.
post #10 of 20 Old 03-13-2015, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

16" is also not listed on our website but the good news is the manufacturer has both finishes available in this diameter. If anyone is interested in the 16x8.5 MB11 I suggest you contact your local Discount Tire store or our mail order service (Discount Tire Direct) at 1.888.459.4080.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #11 of 20 Old 03-17-2015, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

We bolted a set of 17x9 ET-12 (4.5" BS) MB Motoring MB11 Wheels on a coworker's lifted 2014 JK. We wrapped them in 37x12.50R-17 Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 Tires and are extremely pleased with the results Let us know what you think!

Oh and did we mention the MB11 is also produced for ATV/UTV applications?
Find out more: ATV/UTV Wheels by MB Motoring

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #12 of 20 Old 03-18-2015, 04:16 AM
Wheeler

Looks good. Are the 17's instock?
post #13 of 20 Old 03-18-2015, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

We have a set of the Silver machined in stock but the black has sold out. They are in production but we do not have a firm ETA at this time:

MB11 Wheel

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #14 of 20 Old 04-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Granite Guru

Where are my tires?

Attachment 206506

Last edited by RedundanT; 01-14-2017 at 01:46 PM.
post #15 of 20 Old 04-06-2015, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedundanT View Post
Where are my tires?

Attachment 206506
Looking forward to seeing them mounted up, RedundanT!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #16 of 20 Old 04-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Granite Guru

Bug covered rig, posing in the gravel but should give you guys an idea. Tires are 315/75/16 BFG T/A KO2's and are great by the way.

Attachment 210274

Close up of the rear.

Attachment 210298

Front close up.

Name:  front.jpg
Views: 4095
Size:  80.8 KB

Last edited by RedundanT; 01-14-2017 at 01:46 PM.
post #17 of 20 Old 04-23-2015, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

^
Very sharp! It's amazing what new wheels and tires will do to the overall look of a vehicle.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Last edited by Discount Tire; 04-24-2015 at 07:43 AM.
post #18 of 20 Old 04-23-2015, 07:04 PM
Granite Guru

What are the rock rings made out of? Any word on availability?

Tough choice between these and the Bully Pro...

I ordered a tire from these guys recently. Noticed afterwards that it put my credit card $1 and change over the limit. Called to pay some of it with my debt card and they just knocked it off the bill. Great customer service! I doubt the credit card company would give me a break.

...and the tire was here the next day!
post #19 of 20 Old 04-24-2015, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Thank you for your continued support, @Ronson.

I agree, very tough choice. The Pro Series line and the MB11 are solid looking wheels. Availability maybe the determining factory here. The 17x9 MB11 is in production now and won't be available for approximately 60 days. As far as the rock rings go, they are made out of a polymer similar to cutting board material.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #20 of 20 Old 11-30-2015, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Update:

The 15", 16" and 17" MB11 wheels all have a center bore diameter of 71.5mm, which makes them hub-centric

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode