JKOwners Forum banner

New Owner

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Will Scarlet 
#1 ·
I am the owner of a 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Sport, purchased February 2019

#2 ·
Welcome. Lots of info to be found here.

#8 · (Edited)
Welcome. I think that you'll find that, except for me, the guys and ladies on this site are knowledgeable and helpful.

Hint: If posting about a problem, please post as many details as possible.

Enjoy that Jeep!

[Edit: It's not that I wouldn't offer help, simply that my input perhaps might not be so well-informed as most others.]

#9 · (Edited)
Nice car, welcome to the Family, I am looking for a new Wrangler, I mean I have the old model(2015) and I am thinking to buy a new one maybe 2017 or 2018 model, any advice on that? I found a good one, but it's far away from me, and honestly, I don't have enough time to spend it on this car delivery. To cut it short, I found a great article on the internet some time ago, before I found the car, and the article was talking about How much does it typically cost to ship a car, I found out that this is not the most expensive thing in the whole world and it will take me less than a 1000$ for that. So, This is what I did, the car was shipped to me in a week and Now I am a happy Wrangler 2018 owner

#10 ·
Nice car, welcome to the Family, I am looking for a new Wrangler, I mean I have the old model(2015) and I am thinking to buy a new one maybe 2017 or 2018 model, any advice on that?
Yeah, don't hitch your question on a Welcome Room thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.