Officially a Jeep owner!!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 03-20-2019, 05:25 AM Thread Starter

Officially a Jeep owner!!!

What’s a good hard top that won’t break me for my 2018 rubicon 4 door?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-20-2019, 06:53 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

So, 1st off, Welcome to JKOwners. You started in the right place ,which counts for something.

2nd , why not introduce yourself on the Welcome Thread then launch a new thread under our ' General' or 'Stock JK Tech' section ? You'll get your question answered much more thoroughly since
this is a meeting place for new members to say hello , a bit about themselves + their Jeep. . Lots of potential responders may not see this in this Welcome Thread .

( As long as we are using a slightly wrong thread ; I dunno where you live but I'm in Nashville & have a freedom top in storage from my '11 unlimited I will sell you . Great shape , hadn't been run after 2013. Sealed and stored. I'll make you deal you will not believe because I roll like that .
If you're w/in driving distance, pm me
)

Welcome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 03-20-2019 at 06:55 AM.
post #3 of 5 Old 03-20-2019, 12:50 PM
JKowners Vendor

Welcome to the club also the addiction is real lol. Like he said there are a bunch of used hardtops on here. Also, you can check Craigslist for used ones. If your looking for new Wildbore makes one and DV8 makes some as well like a fast back hard top. These are both great and don't leak.

If we can help in any way let us know. Sent us a PM, Email or Facebook message. Thanks

Austin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

Phone: 864-437-8029
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 03-21-2019, 01:53 PM
Rock God

Welcome To JKOwners
post #5 of 5 Old 03-21-2019, 05:50 PM
Wheeler

Welcome...as already said craigslist is your friend. Depending on where you live you might be able to score one for cheap from somebody who got rid of their jeep etc. Be patient deals are out there, you just gotta jump on them when they show up.

2010 Stone White JKUR
05+ Dana 60/ 01 14 bolt
5.38s/ Arbs
3 link/ coilovers
40" toyos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode