New Georgia Rubi - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 03-22-2010, 07:06 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
New Georgia Rubi

Hi there, long time lurker first time poster.
Just traded in my 05 Mini cooper s for a 2010 Black Rubi unlimited. Not new to the jeep world as I have had my 94 yj since new, that I will never get rid of. I love this rubi.
I will be adding a terraflex 3" lift in a week or so along with some american racing chambers and 35x12.5x17 trail grapplers. Anyone have good experience with this rubber? Also will be adding lower and upper flex arms along with front and rear driveshafts to do it right from the start.
I just can't believe the wife is on board for all of this. Just wondering what she will want in return.
Also I have a warrior products roof rack that I just recently put on the YJ. I need to find out if it will work on the JK, The rack has to be the same, just the mounts different.
I also have a smitty xrc8 on the yj, that I might transfer over as well, just trying to find out if one can do this behind the stock jk bumper. The wife does want me to get the hood bra which I think is useless but she really likes them, so I will get one to appease her.
I am already addicted with the YJ so now it will spill over to this arena.
Oh and I love the uconnect stereo, Bluetooth works awesome, and the functional (actually useful than the YJ) AC.
Oh well, that is it for now. Pics to come and updates once all initial work is completed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-22-2010, 07:15 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Welcome to JKO.

2014 Rubicon on the build!
post #3 of 9 Old 03-22-2010, 07:19 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Welcome to JKO from D'ville

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 03-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Rock God

Welcome. We do some great wheeling so hook up.

post #5 of 9 Old 03-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Rock God

welcome to jko

07 JK Unlimited X- mildly modified

post #6 of 9 Old 03-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Granite Guru

Hay, I'm in Georgia, too. Been lurkin for a while as well. Cool.
post #7 of 9 Old 03-24-2010, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

So I sold this
[img width=320 height=240]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/nixjosh2/DSC07487.jpg[/img]
This I have and will not sell EVER
[img width=1024 height=768]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/nixjosh2/DSC07726.jpg[/img]
This is the new baby, mods already started, albeit small. AMI locking fuel door, front and rear Qtec mats
Today placed deposit for lift, driveshafts and front and rear flex arms, tires, and wheels, and hypertec chip, getting installed APR 5, changed from american racing chambers to american eagles
[img width=639 height=479]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/nixjosh2/DSC07728.jpg[/img]
[img width=1024 height=768]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/nixjosh2/DSC07727-1.jpg[/img]
post #8 of 9 Old 03-24-2010, 02:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Welcome from Roswell!

, Granite,
, ProComp 7069 17x9, Cooper STT Pro 37's, Warn M8000, ACE ProSeries Bumpers, RROR Skids, Poly Tie Rod and Drag Link, Ten Factory Chromoly Rear Axles
post #9 of 9 Old 03-24-2010, 03:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Welcome to JKO thanks for posting.

Rest In Peace Guinness. You will never be forgotten. My brother and my best friend
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode