Dynatrac on the board - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Dynatrac on the board

I thought I壇 take a minute and introduce myself to you as I知 the new guy on the Dynatrac block.

I知 Scott and I値l be handling internet tech for Dynatrac. I致e been doing the Jeep thing for many years and currently own 2 very well equipped rigs, one a V-8 powered YJ and the other a.hmmm..let痴 just call it 祖ustom. I spend between 30 and 45 days a year out wheelin but it痴 still not enough. I don稚 have a JK but it痴 the on the 奏o-do list (the wife says it will have to be a Hemi ).

I致e been in the off road industry for years and have specialized in drive train parts. It痴 kind of a calling. I致e been very lucky to call my 蘇obby my job. I live and breathe this off road world but still find something new to learn every day. I知 sure you値l be teaching me a lot about JKs that I値l need to know to help you and other proud Jeep owners.

About Dynatrac the company- Jim McGean founded the company over 16 years ago. It all started when he wanted heavy duty axles for his F250. No one made anything even close to what he needed so he built his own. His wheelin buddies thought they were cool and wanted them too. A simple start but that痴 frequently how new products come to market- an innovator sees a need and fills that need. It痴 a common story in the off road world and it continues every day. Today Dynatrac builds parts for OE manufacturers, our military, light duty trucks, tow rigs, the mining industry and many other custom industrial applications. While the list of customers grows, the heart of the company is still back at the beginning- in the 4 wheel drive, off road world.

I want to offer you a contact in the company that can field your questions and concerns. I don稚 know all the answers, dang, I don稚 even know all the questions, but Dynatrac has some great people on staff and has contacts all over the off road world. I値l do my best to find an answer for every question asked.

We have some great new products that are a perfect fit in the JK world. We know that users are doing everything from driving 25K+ a year to doing some of the hardest trails in the world. On the trails we can see that JK owners are making modifications to their rigs and making the transition from very good to great. We壇 like to help.

I値l be coming back around frequently but feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your time.
Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Paging the yellow star police.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
post #3 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

lol^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to JKO Scott

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Rock God

welcome to jko

07 JK Unlimited X- mildly modified

post #5 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrahawk View Post
Paging the yellow star police.
Dynatrac is more than welcome to give tech here without a "Vendor Star" until there is any mention of selling, price, or linking back to their website.

As long as it is only Tech, and not an infomercial sales tactic they are welcomed and encouraged to contribute good Tech.

Although I would like to see them spend the measly 100 bucks to get a yellow star.

ーlllllー

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #6 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Rock God

Welcome Scott, glad to see you guys here!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #7 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 10:47 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Welcome Scott!!
post #8 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 10:53 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Welcome to JKO Scott.

I don't personally have any of your products on my rig but my buddies that do speak very highly of them.

Looking forward to your expertise on the forum!
post #9 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Rock God

Send a message via AIM to NYJKGUY

Welcome ive been looking at your axles hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatenPath View Post
i dont really want to look at filthy girls anyway
post #10 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Welcome to JKO. I bought a Prorock44 from steve. I love the unit. Are the ball joints done yet? Thanks Rod

2014 Rubicon on the build!
post #11 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

I plan on getting a pro rock 44. Hopefully soon.

corey d

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #12 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Granite Guru

Welcome Scott. Now get our axle on the way.

Shop online -

239.337.LIFT
post #13 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 03:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Welcome aboard! When the hell are you going to get those Pro-steer balljoints made for my JK??????

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne - The Shootist

post #14 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 03:48 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
Dynatrac is more than welcome to give tech here without a "Vendor Star" until there is any mention of selling, price, or linking back to their website.

As long as it is only Tech, and not an infomercial sales tactic they are welcomed and encouraged to contribute good Tech.

Although I would like to see them spend the measly 100 bucks to get a yellow star.

Speaking of price... they should sharpen their pencils... https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21999

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne - The Shootist

post #15 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 05:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Welcome to JKO

|
|
post #16 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Rock God

cool. a good resource for the board, yellow star (supporting vendor) or not.
post #17 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 06:29 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

welcome. so whens the pr 60's giveaway?

'92 YJ
'13 WK2
post #18 of 40 Old 02-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Welcome Scott, your company makes a state of the art product

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #19 of 40 Old 02-04-2010, 12:28 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

mmmm..dyyyyyynatraaaaaaac........towel please!.....lol

Nah in all seriousness, Welcome to JKO!
post #20 of 40 Old 02-10-2010, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Thanks for the warm welcome.
The JK Pro Steer ball joints are in the works. The latest info is that they are 3 weeks out.

FWIW- The yellow star is just a few days away
post #21 of 40 Old 02-10-2010, 09:41 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynatrac View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome.
The JK Pro Steer ball joints are in the works. The latest info is that they are 3 weeks out.

FWIW- The yellow star is just a few days away
You guys are driving me nuts... "The latest info is that they are 3 weeks out." I appreciate having the knowlege you are going to produce them so I can plan, but your website leads one to believe they are... and have been available for some time.

post #22 of 40 Old 02-10-2010, 09:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to benmar2000

How hard would it be to convert the Dana 80's for the Dodge trucks to fit under a JK?

Vote - Bacon for 2012!!!
Power to the People!!! Time for a Revolution!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
roll, roll, roll your joint, twist is at the end, light it up and take a puff now pass it to a friend.
post #23 of 40 Old 02-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Granite Guru

Garage
Send a message via AIM to NorthGAX Send a message via Yahoo to NorthGAX

Question:

Do the front Pro-Rock 44's correct the pinion and caster angles for lifts? Or is this an option?

Love you brother and you will always be my hero!

post #24 of 40 Old 02-10-2010, 11:28 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Welcome aboard

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #25 of 40 Old 02-10-2010, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGAX View Post
Question:

Do the front Pro-Rock 44's correct the pinion and caster angles for lifts? Or is this an option?
The Pro Rock 44 for the JK is built to factory caster angles. Special angles are available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode