WANTED: 1.5" per for Reamer for Synergy Drag Link - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
WANTED: 1.5" per for Reamer for Synergy Drag Link

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a tapered reamer (1.5" per foot) like that comes with the Synergy drag link flip kit. Was hoping someone would have one they would sell or let me borrow. PM me please!

This is basically what I'm after: http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...er-p-2528.html

Doesn't necessarily have to be the Synergy one as long as its 1.5" per foot taper. Thanks!

07 X 2dr- 6spd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 08:08 PM
JKO Addict!

If u have a red star u can borrow one- go to the free section in the classified section- its a sticky

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #3 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fklein6768 View Post
If u have a red star u can borrow one- go to the free section in the classified section- its a sticky

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I might still be interested in buying one if someone wants to sell theirs or if someone local has one as I don't want to tie up the 'community reamer' (LOL that sounds so bad) It may take me a few weeks to actually get the time to install the my lift and the drag link so it would just be timing.

07 X 2dr- 6spd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Granite Guru

If you don't end up borrowing the " community reamer" I can check tomorrow when go in to work and see if we have one. I'm pretty sure we do. If so, I'll throw it in a bag and send it to you. I'll let you know tomorrow.
post #5 of 9 Old 02-01-2012, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whilton777 View Post
If you don't end up borrowing the " community reamer" I can check tomorrow when go in to work and see if we have one. I'm pretty sure we do. If so, I'll throw it in a bag and send it to you. I'll let you know tomorrow.
That'd be cool if you could. If you guys don't mind me having it for a couple weeks. I just have to try to get time to install the lift on a weekend between work and classes so I don't know exactly when its going to be. I'll send it back to you when I'm done with it. I just don't want to hold anyone up is all and I'd prefer not to spend $100 on a tool i'll probably use once or twice lol.

07 X 2dr- 6spd

post #6 of 9 Old 02-11-2012, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Still looking for a reamer if anyone has one I could borrow I would appreciate it. I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna need it so if I can't find one soon I'll probably end up just buying one. Thanks guys

07 X 2dr- 6spd

post #7 of 9 Old 02-12-2012, 05:54 AM
JKO Addict!

Send a message via Yahoo to rob4607

Just get the community reamer. Each person usually has it for a few months before the next person pm's the need for it. Seriously, look at the date stamps of the post. I was concerned about this as well but it ended up being one of the easier mods so far and probably took less than 45 minutes due to measuring so much.

2008 JK 4Dr Rubicon
Stone white
Mygig W/Uconnect working.
Hard top/Auto tranny
First mod, dog slobber.
Painted hard top
Spidertraxx 1.5 spacers
Teraflex 3" lift
Currie front lower control arms
JKS front and rear adj. track bars
Euroefx HID kit, high/low beam and fogs
Shrockworks rear full width, tire carrier

Post count from the "other" place when i was following the "herd" was 692 on 4-2-09, not a noob...

post #8 of 9 Old 02-12-2012, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob4607 View Post
Just get the community reamer. Each person usually has it for a few months before the next person pm's the need for it. Seriously, look at the date stamps of the post. I was concerned about this as well but it ended up being one of the easier mods so far and probably took less than 45 minutes due to measuring so much.

Ohh gotcha. Well i actually found someone who's gonna sell me one pretty cheap which is perfect for me . I can probably use it at work anyways

07 X 2dr- 6spd

post #9 of 9 Old 02-12-2012, 01:55 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

why not just drill out the knuckle using a straight 7/8 bit and use the little $10 piece? thats what i'm doing.

1972 Commando on Tons & 40s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode