WANTED: OEM Front Bumper - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-05-2012, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

WANTED: OEM Front Bumper

Howdy folks. As you can see, I am new here, although I'm a long-time Jeep rider. Anyhow, I'm currently driving a 2011 4-door Sahara.

Evidently, someone decided to back up into my car and take off without letting me know that they dented up my front bumper.

I'm not looking for anything special, just a standard OEM part. I called my local dealer and they wanted $344 (seriously). I see that some people give them away for nothing (or almost nothing) on here, but that's NOT what I'm looking for, and I am willing to PAY for one. I live in NJ and would prefer local pickup, but would pay all shipping charges to someone that's not local.

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Rock God

I would try Craigs list and Try the NJ section of this forum there are alot of NJ guys here and they are very helpful.
If that all fails I have one for sale it has the fog light holes but no lights or tow hooks but you should have all that. It does have some some scraches but not bad at all
I don't want much for it ($30) but it would be costly to ship. I could wrap it in plastic and stick a UPS lable on it.

Best Two Guy's in the Buisness!
Jason at KOR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marcus at RCO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Last edited by THIN ICE; 01-05-2012 at 06:17 PM.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-05-2012, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Ice! One quick question...To clarify, by the "NJ Section", you mean the USA Northeast forum, right? I see there's also a sticky in there about a Jersey Crew...I just don't want to go posting in the wrong place, especially as a newb.

BTW, if I'm unsuccessful, I'm going to keep you in mind. $30 + ground shipping is still waaay better than $344. Plus the guys at my dealership have the worst, most condescending attitude problem ever (welcome to the Jerz).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 01-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Granite Guru

If you come across an extra one, let me know. I'm looking for one myself. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

BAREFOOT. The "REAL" way to drive a Jeep!!

*******KEEP CALM & CHIVE ON!!!*******
post #5 of 5 Old 01-06-2012, 03:30 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Thanks Ice! One quick question...To clarify, by the "NJ Section", you mean the USA Northeast forum, right? I see there's also a sticky in there about a Jersey Crew...I just don't want to go posting in the wrong place, especially as a newb.

BTW, if I'm unsuccessful, I'm going to keep you in mind. $30 + ground shipping is still waaay better than $344. Plus the guys at my dealership have the worst, most condescending attitude problem ever (welcome to the Jerz).
Yep that's it.
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29
Just post your new and wanted to say Hi and oh by the way I'm looking for a stock bumper. I think they will be glad to help out. and you should post in the Welcome Room so everyone can welcome you here
Welcome to JKO!

Best Two Guy's in the Buisness!
Jason at KOR

Marcus at RCO

Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode