Porsche + $ for your 4dr JK - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Porsche + $ for your 4dr JK

OK ... so I figured I'm sweetening the deal a bit ... However this is for 4dr's only... either Rubicon or better built other 4dr rigs...

Wife is set on a 4dr... no salvage titles!

pm me if interested...

See more pics at http://s1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc449/ezfriday/

1v.m2ts - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/user/floatonh.../0/RRNd1-uRrmo

Forrest Grumpy
: "Life is like a box of dark chocolates. You never know what your going to get. But when you do, you find you don't like it anyway! "
JK's Rule! 2007 Sahara Hesco Supercharged ~TOYO M/T 35's ~ FabFours ~ 3" Teraflex Premium Shorty Lift~ ...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ezfriday; 12-03-2011 at 12:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Porsche info

1999 Carrera Cabriolet. Has a new power rag top and a color matched hard top.

Car was over $100k new. Well maintained. Comes with a car cover. Very fast & fun to drive. 65k original miles ... low miles....

Has new tires & battery.

I put in a new $1000 Autopage alarm system less than a year ago... has optional GPS tracking service. Uses a radio frequency two way key fob ... means longer range and sends you a signal if the alarm is sounded.

Forrest Grumpy
: "Life is like a box of dark chocolates. You never know what your going to get. But when you do, you find you don't like it anyway! "
JK's Rule! 2007 Sahara Hesco Supercharged ~TOYO M/T 35's ~ FabFours ~ 3" Teraflex Premium Shorty Lift~ ...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Granite Guru

This sounds enticing!! So almost would consider it..god i love my jeep though lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 08:21 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
No doubt...

Some might be looking at a new 2012... and rather than trading in ... this might be more appealing...

Some might just have more than one or two Jeeps... Seen one guy on here who has six Jeeps... but he's probably got a few Porsches and some others as well...

Others might just be looking for a new project...

I've had a lot of offers for some really nice 04' to 06' TJ's a couple JK 2dr's and one JK 4dr (salvage title though). Many offers for older but solid rigs... some flat out awesome... but the wife is holding out for a clean title 4dr. What can I say ... what makes her happy makes me happy ...

So I figure we'll just see what someone might want on top of the Porsche dollar wise... a lot of rigs for sale out there since the 2012 has come out and selling a vehicle is a pain... so wth... Trade-ins at stealerships is almost always a loosing proposition...

Pretty fair trade... one of the baddest off road vehicles for one of the most awesome sports cars ever built. Few things in life are as exhilarating as driving a Jeep ... or a Porsche.

Forrest Grumpy
post #5 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
B

bump

Forrest Grumpy
post #6 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezfriday View Post

Pretty fair trade... one of the baddest off road vehicles for one of the most awesome sports cars ever built. Few things in life are as exhilarating as driving a Jeep ... or a Porsche.

Great line. Are you in sales? Either way good luck on the trade. It is very compelling.

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.
post #7 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 07:33 PM
ADDICTION II build begins....

pretty appealing in deed! What's your +money amount?!

U.S. Army
post #8 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Negotiable .... depends on the Jeep... What do you have ...
Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Forrest Grumpy
post #9 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked1 View Post
Great line. Are you in sales? Either way good luck on the trade. It is very compelling.
No line... well known truth... for Jeep & Porsche

No I'm not in sales... never have been never will be

Forrest Grumpy
post #10 of 25 Old 12-03-2011, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXROCK View Post
pretty appealing in deed! What's your +money amount?!

Probably $10k max

Forrest Grumpy
post #11 of 25 Old 12-04-2011, 07:26 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
No line... well known truth... for Jeep & Porsche

No I'm not in sales... never have been never will be

I think you misunderstood my post. Simply stated it was a compliment. The best "lines" I come across are the truth! Again, good luck with the trade.

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.
post #12 of 25 Old 12-04-2011, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

NP

Forrest Grumpy
post #13 of 25 Old 12-04-2011, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

& thanks

Forrest Grumpy
post #14 of 25 Old 12-04-2011, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

BUMP!

Forrest Grumpy
post #15 of 25 Old 12-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Granite Guru

Not this guy again?!?! SSDF

RENEGADE

RENEGADE
post #16 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARB View Post
Not this guy again?!?! SSDF

RENEGADE

FYI ... I've had about twenty offers four various TJ's and two offers for a 4dr JK ... 07' & an 08'... just not what I'm looking for yet...

Forrest Grumpy

Last edited by ezfriday; 12-05-2011 at 11:53 PM.
post #17 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Granite Guru

Awesome! Good luck!

RENEGADE

RENEGADE
post #18 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 05:42 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
FYI ... dickhead... I've had about twenty offers four various TJ's and two offers for a 4dr JK ... 07' & an 08'... just not what I'm looking for yet... shit for brains!

Whew man you seriously need to chill out..There just giving you shit you need to have a tougher skin on here

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #19 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 06:22 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

I think if you posted this in CA Craigslist you'd have more interest. The guy who bought a Jeep because it looked cool and realized that he hated it (and wants a Porche) isn't here on this forum.

I can't imagine you having any trouble selling the car outright or swapping a dealer.

You might look up a Jeeps only lot and try to work something out. We have a couple in Texas, the one that I have dealt with on various occasions is Select Jeeps in League City. Marcos is a fair guy and bought a couple of my TJs from me back when.

There's a million Jeeps out there but you're selling yourself short posting on forums like this one.

Hope you can work it out and come up with what you're looking for.

Marcus

post #20 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
I think if you posted this in CA Craigslist you'd have more interest. The guy who bought a Jeep because it looked cool and realized that he hated it (and wants a Porche) isn't here on this forum.

I can't imagine you having any trouble selling the car outright or swapping a dealer.

You might look up a Jeeps only lot and try to work something out. We have a couple in Texas, the one that I have dealt with on various occasions is Select Jeeps in League City. Marcos is a fair guy and bought a couple of my TJs from me back when.

There's a million Jeeps out there but you're selling yourself short posting on forums like this one.

Hope you can work it out and come up with what you're looking for.

Marcus
Almost exactly what I told him on another forum. He could trade for a brand new Unlimited Rubicon (one of his choices) and have no car payment. It's just weird. I wish him luck tho!

RENEGADE

RENEGADE
post #21 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Wheeler

We're all proud JK owners here, i know that nothing can come between my Jeep and I, not even all of King Midas' gold! Noit even an offer for a brand new one, with all the trimmings, once you have "your" jeep, it's a near impossible connection to break.
post #22 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 09:04 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakem0127 View Post
We're all proud JK owners here, i know that nothing can come between my Jeep and I, not even all of King Midas' gold! Noit even an offer for a brand new one, with all the trimmings, once you have "your" jeep, it's a near impossible connection to break.
Excellent point...theres no way id take that kinda deal even if it was more than my rig was worth and my rig is pretty simple imo but it's mine i dont owe a penny and have a serious bond as mentioned above jko is about pride in YOUR ride...sure theres probablly someone thatll trade but id also be surprised if the OP found them on here.....best luck to you also a little advise instead of just buying a built rig you might try building your jeep from stock and watching it change it's a way more rewarding experience than just picking one out

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #23 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
WTH...

First... My post is on Craigslist for sale or trade... I have entertained both. I would much rather sell it and have the cash to find what I want.

Second ... selling a vehicle right now isn't easy... craigslist forums or otherwise... doesn't matter if it's a Jeep or a Porsche. Which is why I've posted for a trade.

Likewise there are a lot of Porsches out there and the blue book is at 24k without a hard top. Just not may as nice as mine.

I've driven my Porsche to a dealership just last week and I'm not about to go through all the BS for a new Jeep right now. Besides I personally would rather not buy from or trade with a dealer at all. If I sell my Porsche then I will go buy from a private party ... probably from right here on JKO.

Also, I already own my JK 4dr Sahara which I am building for myself... Additionally I now own a 2006 TJ which I have just picked up about $5k worth of Poison Spyder gear to build it.

This trade had been for my son but now it has become a trade for my wife. I would prefer to sell it and get the money. I've noticed there are also quite a few Jeeps that ppl have been trying to sell ... but haven't been able to... Just the way things are right now. The reality is that my motivation is more because I simply don't have enough space for another vehicle ... I need to get rid of one in order to make room for another. I own too many vehicles.

Forrest Grumpy
post #24 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 11:56 PM

I would trade the Jeep for the Porsch +$18,000 (pay off on my Jeep)....I would then trade the Porsche for a 2012 Rubicon with the new motor and build it a little different!

U.S. Army
post #25 of 25 Old 12-05-2011, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakem0127 View Post
We're all proud JK owners here.....once you have "your" jeep, it's a near impossible connection to break.
agreed! But......for the right amount of extra + the porsche, it might just be worth it to build a new Jeep!

U.S. Army
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode