Wanted:Front bumper cover w/ foglight cutouts (Black) - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 11-09-2011, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Talking Wanted:Front bumper cover w/ foglight cutouts (Black)

Hey all-
I bought my first Jeep two weeks ago (08 Black Ultimate X) and noticed today that someone must have hit me in a parking lot somewhere as i have a small dent on the front bumper I realize its a Jeep and I dont expect it to stay perfect for long, but geeze...2 weeks!!?
I live in Nashville,TN and was hoping someone that was willing to ship (i'll pay) or lives somewhere close has one that they are willing to part with. Other than the dent, the bumper (and jeep) are in excellent condition so i am hoping to find a font bumper cover in good condition w/out any damage (scratches, excessive fading, dings, etc)..nothing a little "back to black" cant fix.

Any assistance is MUCH appreciated. I have been overwhelmed by how much of a "family" jeep owners are and thank everyone in advance for all the help i have already gotten (grille mod, electric tape door hinges , and of course the fatty duratracs on the way!!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-09-2011, 08:34 PM
JKO Dickhead

Garage

I got one for ya....but honestly... they are always on here. wait a little bit for one closer and save yourself the shipping dollars ! or save your money for a offroad bumper....

Building a capable off road Jeep is easy...building a street legal one that you can drive two hours away to wheel and then drive to work the following morning is the challenge...
post #3 of 4 Old 11-12-2011, 04:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

That happended to me and I drilled a hole in the backside and pused it out with a blunt screwdriver, I also heard of people using heat guns.

The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.-Thomas Paine

See Garage for Mods
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 11-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Granite Guru

I Have one in Fort Payne Alabama I could part with off mt 2011 rubi, only kicker i had a winch plate mounted to it so i had to shave the holes for the two hooks so the brackets would go through, i still have the plate and bumper i had the plate for sale for 75 if u want i will sell both for 75 and i can meet ya in chattanooga sometime its a rough country plate pm me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode