Sunburnt Orange Flares - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-22-2019, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Sunburnt Orange Flares

Hey everybody The Mrs and I were out for a drive and wacked a deer. The head broke the grill and its torso hit and broke the driver side fender flare. The brunt of the blow (only doing about 30mph when actual hit took place) was to the driver side front wheel as the deer wrapped around the side of the Jeep. Have fur stuck between rim and rubber. Anyways, wigged out deer ran off and left us looking for parts. This is my wifes Jeep and she wants to keep the factory look. I am looking for the flares for sure, preferrably some Sunburnt orange ones so we dont have to paint. We have one of those "angry bird" grills to get by on for now, but if you have a correct orange one of those, I'd be interested as well. Jeep is an 09' Sahara. Thanks ahead---Pete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode