Rubi Wheels in NC - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-28-2010, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Rubi Wheels in NC

Looking for some JK rubi wheels in central NC. Let me know what you may have. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roksld13 View Post
Looking for some JK rubi wheels in central NC. Let me know what you may have. Thanks
5 Rubi wheels and tires off of my 2010 Rubi w/ about 2000 miles on them. Spare never touched down and all tires are practically brand new. Wheels never saw the rocks but I did go to the beach one time w/ them.

I can think of one that might need a good cleaning (the sea-shells in the sand may have put very light scratches in the clear coat) but for the most part they're all here and new. I did have a local tire shop remove the sensors for my new wheels but if you want the setup you can for sure get wheels and tires for less than new tires alone. Got a local guy trying to come up w/ some cash but he's aware and cool w/ first person w/ money getting them.

Shoot me a pm if you're interested and what you're looking to spend. We may can work something out w/ an easy pick-up. I'm located in Wilson, NC but travel to Raleigh every now and then...

2010 Unlimited Rubi: 6 Speed, Nav, RK X Factor, Raceline Beadlocks, 37's, PSC Crushers, BFH, EvapSkid, etc.
post #3 of 6 Old 07-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Granite Guru

pics -

Good view of the tread. Tires are practically brand new.

Haven't even listed them for sale yet as I'm thinking about building a utility trailer and these would be awesome for it but probably overkill. I'd add the stock tire carrier, which I've removed from the jeep and bet set on go w/ a pimp lil trailer Willing to move if the price is right though. Let me know,

BJ

2010 Unlimited Rubi: 6 Speed, Nav, RK X Factor, Raceline Beadlocks, 37's, PSC Crushers, BFH, EvapSkid, etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 08-15-2010, 05:37 AM
Wheeler

wheels

I'd like to have 2-3 of these for my trailer build. If you decide to break up the set.

Pain Heals , Chicks Digg Scars , Jeeps Last Forever !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 Old 08-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Are you wanting just the wheels or tires and wheels?

2010 Unlimited Rubicon, 3" Teraflex, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, ATX Crawl rims, Poison Spyder Rico steps and Brawler Lite front bumper
post #6 of 6 Old 08-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Wheeler

tires

Both tires and wheels....... got a price ?

Pain Heals , Chicks Digg Scars , Jeeps Last Forever !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode