Factory 2Dr Sunrider Soft top Complete w/Hardware - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-07-2010, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

Factory 2Dr Sunrider Soft top Complete w/Hardware

I have a 2007 2Dr Sahara. I bought it with the Freedom top but the good weather is here and I am tired of living without a soft top.

I am looking for the OEM Sunrider soft top. I will need all the hardware. I would prefer an unused one but I will consider a VERY SLIGHTLY USED one in perfect condition if the price is right.

Please be reasonable with your price. and YES, I know how much they are new so you don't need to tell me that. I just missed a brand new one for sale here in NE Pennsylvania for $550.

I am missing some great top-down days here so I look forward to your email.

Thanks, Bill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Granite Guru

Are you still looking for a soft top? I have an '08 Rubi OEM sunrider top, with tinted windows. Only used for 1 month. Was brand new when I installed it
post #3 of 7 Old 05-25-2010, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

All of the JK's out there and no one has a soft top they aren't using???? HELP!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 06-06-2010, 09:11 PM

I have one available and am in the Baltimore area. It is a diamond khaki (looks more of a grayish color not the typical tan) OEM sunrider top. The soft top & tinted windows are in perfect condition and have all the hardware necessary. 600 firm. will help you install if you want to make the drive...
post #5 of 7 Old 06-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke View Post
I have a 2007 2Dr Sahara. I bought it with the Freedom top but the good weather is here and I am tired of living without a soft top.

I am looking for the OEM Sunrider soft top. I will need all the hardware. I would prefer an unused one but I will consider a VERY SLIGHTLY USED one in perfect condition if the price is right.

Please be reasonable with your price. and YES, I know how much they are new so you don't need to tell me that. I just missed a brand new one for sale here in NE Pennsylvania for $550.

I am missing some great top-down days here so I look forward to your email.

Thanks, Bill

I have a soft top complete minus the side doors it is a dual sun rider OEM top. Ill let it go for $275+ the ride.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 Old 06-18-2010, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

Surely there is someone out there that has a soft top they are not using!! At least half the JK's I see on the road are using the freedom top. Probably half of those have a soft top in the garage that was never used. Dig it out of the garage and lets deal!!!!
post #7 of 7 Old 10-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Granite Guru

PM Sent

GO THE EXTRA MILE, IT'S NEVER CROWDED THERE.

/l , [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)------)_)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode