Wanted: Receiver - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 04-18-2008, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Wanted: Receiver

Soo.... might need to be towing a trailer soon and no receiver on my Jeep, just a tow hook. Got the auto with 4.10s and getting the wire harness is no big deal. Just need a receiver. Post up or PM me what kind of price you can do. Need receiver and bolts.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 LJ - current
2007 4dr Rubicon - sold Project- JK
2007 2dr X - sold JK-forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-13-2008, 12:36 AM

Angry Receiver

I have a Rugged Ridge oem looking hitch with bolts made for the 07/08 jk. It is black and easy to install. I am asking 60.00 for it. Brand new it was 99.00. I had it on my 08 for 2 months and it was never used. We replaced the bumper with one that had the hitch already. If your interested, call me at 205-914-2293, name Wes.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

I have a stock JK Receiver Hitch with bolts. I replaced my rear bumper @ 1350 miles. I never put anything in the receiver. $75 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

Evo Coilovers, King Shocks & B-stops, R Dbl Throwdown System, 5:13, RE Driveshafts,
Rock Hard Skids. Viair Tank, LoD F&R Bumpers, PowerPlant, 3 Oddessy Batteries, Pro Comp 8128 17"
BFG T/A KO 37s, MasterPull Syn, sPOD, OTRATTW Switches, 12VOLTGUY.com Switchpanel, Woods Evap & Muff Relocate, Tailgate Holder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-05-2008, 03:03 PM

Who Discovered Australia

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!  Teacher: Find Australia on the map for me, Johnny.  Johnny: It's there, sir.  Teacher: That's right. Now Sammy, who discovered Australia?  Sammy: Johnny, sir.Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap wow Power Leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Supply Cheap WoW Gold to our loyal customers. Buy WoW Gold,cheap aoc gold, now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling,on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap World of warcraft Power Leveling. Enjoy a new life, We are a world class wow Power Leveling store online !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode