An Affordable LED Solution – Black Box Logistics - Page 6 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #126 of 133 Old 01-17-2014, 04:10 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by halo216 View Post
Any specials or promos going on this month?
No specials or promos going on as of now, but send us a PM and let us know what you are looking for. We promise to offer the best possible deal backed by equal or greater customer service.

We are planning to release 3 new products in the next few months, along with special made brackets that work with our exclusively with our lights.

Checkout our new S & H Series LED Light Bars with 10W CREE Technology
Free Shipping on all orders over $299.99!
Black Box Solutions - Innovated Solutions
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #127 of 133 Old 01-17-2014, 04:51 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I bought the 3" RX lights on a black friday deal and love them. Rigid is stupid expensive and while I generally don't be shit made in China, these were too good of a deal to pass up. I got them with the optional harness for $89 + free shipping. They are mounted on PSC low profile pillar mounts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Granite,
, ProComp 7069 17x9, Cooper STT Pro 37's, Warn M8000, ACE ProSeries Bumpers, RROR Skids, Poly Tie Rod and Drag Link, Ten Factory Chromoly Rear Axles
post #128 of 133 Old 02-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
I bought the 3" RX lights on a black friday deal and love them. Rigid is stupid expensive and while I generally don't be shit made in China, these were too good of a deal to pass up. I got them with the optional harness for $89 + free shipping. They are mounted on PSC low profile pillar mounts.

I really like those mounts.

BBL has some awesome stuff. My dad ordered a 30" H-series for his truck but was too slow to install it so i put it on my truck. Its bright as hell. I liked it so much that I ordered a 50" s-series with all spot lights for my jeep and dad ordered another 30" for his truck. Cant wait to get that 50" and see how bright it is.
The 30" h-series is crazy bright, but the "flood" lenses really dont add much, thats why I went with all spot lights on the 50 and my dads 30. The spot lights still have enough scatter to give a good flood effect. Its not like the old pencil beam spot lights.

2014 granite JKUR 6spd, JCR dagger w/stinger, warn m8000s, teraflex tire carrier hinge, spiderwebshade, dirty dog 4x4 netting, 2.5" RK x-factor w/bilsteins, diy rock lights, sPOD, black box 50" light bar, JCR skids, dynomax comp exhaust, locker override, KOR front driveshaft. 37x12.5 Cooper STTs on 17x9 XD Addicts, CC ultra rear bumper, VKS Sliders, Trek Armor seat covers, Cobra 75 CB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #129 of 133 Old 05-14-2015, 11:47 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackr6 View Post
Got my 50" mounted with the Wurton mount and used Rigids 20" hood mounts to mount my 30" on the hood. These MOFOS are bright! Thanks BBL!!!

Any feedback 2 years later on this setup for the 30" bar?

-Marc
2010 JKU -- 3.5" RE Lift -- EVO LCAs -- ARTEC Truss and TB mount -- 17" Procomp 7069 -- 37" Maxxis Treps -- Heated Trucklite Headlights -- Synergy Drag flip -- Synergy TR -- Synergy bj's-- EVO 1/4 Pounder -- EVO Tire Carrier -- 4 gal rotopax -- TF Third Row -- China AEV Snorkel

Coming up:
D60 Front 99-04 Ford ARB w/ 5.38
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42” MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
post #130 of 133 Old 05-14-2015, 12:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKUnlimitedSport_2010 View Post
Doesn't matter, Black Box Logistics dropped completely off the map a while ago. I hope it's doing well though, because if the "lifetime warranty" BS they spewed a while ago is worthless without a company behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #131 of 133 Old 05-14-2015, 01:03 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

yeah i knew they went away.... that sucks! I like the rigid bracket he used! cant find 30" mounts for the hood anywhere!

-Marc
2010 JKU -- 3.5" RE Lift -- EVO LCAs -- ARTEC Truss and TB mount -- 17" Procomp 7069 -- 37" Maxxis Treps -- Heated Trucklite Headlights -- Synergy Drag flip -- Synergy TR -- Synergy bj's-- EVO 1/4 Pounder -- EVO Tire Carrier -- 4 gal rotopax -- TF Third Row -- China AEV Snorkel

Coming up:
D60 Front 99-04 Ford ARB w/ 5.38
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42” MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
post #132 of 133 Old 05-14-2015, 01:16 PM
Rock God

Lights are still working fine, but..

Makes me look like an ass after a friend of mine bought a set, based on my recommendation. Now he has no Customer Support if he needs it.
post #133 of 133 Old 05-14-2015, 08:13 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgrav182 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKUnlimitedSport_2010 View Post
Doesn't matter, Black Box Logistics dropped completely off the map a while ago. I hope it's doing well though, because if the "lifetime warranty" BS they spewed a while ago is worthless without a company behind it.
still going strong. I ditched the 50 in because of wind noise. The 30 on my hood and 10 on winch is plenty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode