+1 for Marcus @ River CIty off Road - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

+1 for Marcus @ River CIty off Road

Again this is an awesome Vendor on this site as well as company to deal with on all things Jeep.

Not only have I purchased many items from Marcus and send my friends there, I wanted to let you all know of my latest experience

He helped me trouble shoot my current issues with my jeep and even took the next step to follow up to make sure that the actual manufacturer ( ROck Krawler ) was able to get the the replacement parts that I needed.

Today was nothing less than awesome that after I placed a new order with him, he called me back and let me know that I might be able to buy the exact item cheaper locally. After calling around he was correct. I have never seen a company call a customer back even after the origional order was made to say that they might be able to find it cheaper....

I still went with Marcus as a few dollars cheaper does not replace the awesome customer service and expertise that he has..

Great Job Marcus and i'll be calling shortly to order more stuff....

River City Off-road life Customer....

"Freedom through Strength"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 02:01 PM
JKO Addict!

I for one am shocked....

Marcus also recently went out of his way to assist me w a part/breakage issue and is also on my speed dial

Could model a customer service course on how RCO does things

Is this thing on?

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #3 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to warcop

I bought a RK lift from his and had several questions during and after install he assisted me with all of them.

Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Apt
I Put the FU in FUN

Garage

Too much love going on for Dr. Rose.
He's going to get a swelled head and stop his stellar performance and that will only hurt us all...or he may not.
Jk. He is the wheelin man's friend. He'll say only on Tuesdays though. Lol.
post #5 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 04:55 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Thank you for your kind words guys! It means a lot to me when you show your appreciation.

I'm just doing what I'd want done for me! Nothing to it!

Apt....HAHAHHAA!

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 05:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just a conspiracy. Who the fuck is this Marcus Rose character anyway? I'd be very cautious with this guy. From what I hear, if your not careful, he'll save you money and give you honest answers and bend over backwards to help you out in any way he can. He'll even follow up and make sure everything is okay. This just infuriates me and isn't the kind of service I expect to get. I just want to be lied to, hung up on, sent the wrong parts then forced to wait weeks after having to spend money shipping the wrong shit back. Hmmmm, Marcus Rose and River City Offroad...man I just don't know about that. Gonna have to think about it a minute.

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
post #7 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Apt
I Put the FU in FUN

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
Thank you for your kind words guys!

Apt....HAHAHHAA!

Marcus
This thread was running fine without you hijacking it Marcus. Go build a CJ or shoot a hog or something.
post #8 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 05:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Marcus is definitely good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #9 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 06:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apt View Post
This thread was running fine without you hijacking it Marcus. Go build a CJ or shoot a hog or something.
Yeah Marcus didn't you get the no crapping in threads memo?! Now go photo shop some more mud on your jeep....

Is this thing on?

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #10 of 10 Old 04-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Rock God

Eh, he's an OK guy I guess

07 X - Flame Red - 6 Speed - 5.13s - 37x12.50 MTR/Ks - ProComp 7069s 17x9
RK 3.5" X-Factor LA - WTOR Hydro Assist - Rubicon Axles F&R - Trussed & HD Brackets
PSC Flares, OR-Fab Front Bumper, Genright Rear Bumper, Poly Sliders w/ PSC Armor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode