Wanted JKUR.... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 02-27-2013, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Desert Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 93
Feedback: 2 reviews
Question Wanted JKUR....

Found out today my 8 week old to me 09 is totaled...

Anyone have know of any nice JKUR's around for sale?

I've got some beautiful Husky Liners and headlights to stick in it

2011 JKU
Desert Yeti is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 Old 02-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Trail Concepts Hmfic
 
jdemonto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Phoenix,Az
Age: 42
Posts: 6,148
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Yeti View Post
Found out today my 8 week old to me 09 is totaled...

Anyone have know of any nice JKUR's around for sale?

I've got some beautiful Husky Liners and headlights to stick in it
Yeah call me I have a few for sale

Jason 480-788-7245

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
jdemonto is offline  
post #3 of 17 Old 02-28-2013, 04:29 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 21,923
Feedback: 8 reviews

Damm you haven't even made it to your first meet and greet or group run and you are looking for another jeep already.

What was the nail in the coffin?

Oh and check the for sale section on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 17 Old 02-28-2013, 04:35 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 21,923
Feedback: 8 reviews

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89138

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
post #5 of 17 Old 02-28-2013, 06:29 PM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

What did you do to total it?

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
post #6 of 17 Old 02-28-2013, 06:35 PM
JKO Addict!
 
jeeperjkj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Browns Mills, NJ
Age: 43
Posts: 6,233
Garage
Feedback: 7 reviews

What's your budget? I'll drive mine to AZ for you if the price is right...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jeeperjkj is offline  
post #7 of 17 Old 03-02-2013, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Desert Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 93
Feedback: 2 reviews
Wanted JKUR....

There were a number of nails.
-broken axle housing
-fubar transfer case
-hole in the tranny body.
-expedition one bumper
-winch

That coupled with all the body work and paint put it up over $20,000 in repairs.

Been watching a bunch of different places for one.
I'm looking for under 35k miles. Rubicon, lifted with 35-37's with gears done.
The rest is all negotiable.

I did get to meet M&M though at QT yesterday! He wouldn't take 35 for theirs... I tried though, lol

Btw whose got the crazy camp JKU I saw at Pima and Craycroft today?

2011 JKU
Desert Yeti is offline  
post #8 of 17 Old 03-02-2013, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Desert Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 93
Feedback: 2 reviews
Wanted JKUR....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
I talked to him a bit. It's sold now. Man it is a nice build!

2011 JKU
Desert Yeti is offline  
post #9 of 17 Old 03-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 21,923
Feedback: 8 reviews

Wasnt me. Keep looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
post #10 of 17 Old 03-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Administrator
 
HITMONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sothern Utah
Age: 48
Posts: 8,743
Garage
Feedback: 5 reviews

How much you got for a 2008 with a couple mods here and there..

°lllll°


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Facebook Page
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube Channel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HITMONEY is offline  
post #11 of 17 Old 03-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Granite Guru
 
adamkaikens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Age: 35
Posts: 282
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
How much you got for a 2008 with a couple mods here and there..
If he isn't interested I have a friend that might be. Send me a PM with info.
adamkaikens is offline  
post #12 of 17 Old 03-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: tucson az
Age: 50
Posts: 141
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

there is a guy that sales them off ebay. he is in phnx. lifted the works in your price range.
jkRollen is offline  
post #13 of 17 Old 03-02-2013, 06:45 PM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Yeti View Post
There were a number of nails.
-broken axle housing
-fubar transfer case
-hole in the tranny body.
-expedition one bumper
-winch

That coupled with all the body work and paint put it up over $20,000 in repairs.

Been watching a bunch of different places for one.
I'm looking for under 35k miles. Rubicon, lifted with 35-37's with gears done.
The rest is all negotiable.

I did get to meet M&M though at QT yesterday! He wouldn't take 35 for theirs... I tried though, lol

Btw whose got the crazy camp JKU I saw at Pima and Craycroft today?
Haha. Maybe next month we'll sell it. We want to keep it for at least another month before going out and getting the new FJ. Check back then...

I vote that you go out and get a used 08 Rubicon for as cheap as you can and have us rebuild it for ya to your specs. Allow yourself 45k or maybe a hair more and you'll have one of the nicest rigs in Tucson.

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...

Last edited by M&M's; 03-02-2013 at 06:48 PM.
M&M's is offline  
post #14 of 17 Old 03-02-2013, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Desert Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 93
Feedback: 2 reviews

Looks like I might be flying out and driving back a couple thousand miles.... I'm pretty sure that 2000 miles in a Jeep could be interesting...

Found a great deal, We'll see how it pans out.

2011 JKU
Desert Yeti is offline  
post #15 of 17 Old 03-03-2013, 07:09 AM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Awesome. If it pans out, drive safe

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
post #16 of 17 Old 03-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Granite Guru
 
Freaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 459
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M's View Post
Haha. Maybe next month we'll sell it. We want to keep it for at least another month before going out and getting the new FJ. Check back then...

I vote that you go out and get a used 08 Rubicon for as cheap as you can and have us rebuild it for ya to your specs. Allow yourself 45k or maybe a hair more and you'll have one of the nicest rigs in Tucson.
Please let us build you one. That would be soooo much fun. Hell we build everyone elses Jeeps.

Murray if you sell your Jeep to buy a FJ I'll disown you as a friend.
Freaky is offline  
post #17 of 17 Old 03-03-2013, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler
 
Desert Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 93
Feedback: 2 reviews
Wanted JKUR....

How are you guys at gears? Looks like that's one of the only major things I'm gonna need.

I put new ones in my 100 series LC and it was a nasty dirty job...

2011 JKU
Desert Yeti is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome