JKOwners Forum banner

Chimney rock trail and camping 24 Nov 12

3K views 40 replies 9 participants last post by  bigworm36 
#1 ·
Ok right on the heels of the parsons grove camping trip and before we wake up with snow on the tent. Going to run the chimney rock trail and then camp out at chimney rock the night of the 24th. Probably meet at 8 am head out at 8:30 am. Run the trail then play at chimney rock then camp out. If you are just interested in running the trail thats fine too.

#4 ·
I suppose you are gonna take reddington all the way out and hit the trail ending at chimney?

#15 ·
I'm gonna try to come to play around at Chimney Rock but not gonna do the camping thing. So you can put me down as a strong maybe.

#16 ·
Ok just so you know, in case of a lack of details, we are not going straight to Chimney rock. We are going to the east entrance around mile marker 18 and running the chimney rock trail east to west, ending up at chimney rock and those that want to play around and leave can do that and those that want to play around and camp get to do that as well.

#28 ·
Rumor has it that Catfish will be bringing lots of beer after this weekend.
Well as much as I clearly owe you guys and would love to come take my beating in person this may have to come at another time, or perhaps I should have a keg delivered to you guys and then I could return the rescue favor.......of course Murray would be sober and eveready so I wouldn't be needed anyway.:shitstorm:

#36 ·
Well see how you are. **** the football game, record it and go wheeling. But if you are insistent on watching the game and coming out later, just plan on heading straight to Chimney Rock and if we aren't there you can either wait for us or head toward Alamos Springs and meet up with us on the trail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.