Rubicon Trail next spring/summer - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 753 Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews
Rubicon Trail next spring/summer

Okay so it sounds like many of us are up for planning a trip to do the Rubicon Trail next spring/summer. Since this will most likely be at least a week long trip we should start planning things now so we can decide on the best way to travel there and travel dates that work for everyone. I know a few folks will be stationed outside of the country and others will be moving so I figure the longer we have to plan it, the better.

I have a lot of mods I'd like to complete before heading out too and imagine others may have a few to do as well. One things for certain, I would like to take my time and enjoy the trip and the countryside as much as possible. I'd like to spend time at the lakes to cool off, do some fishing and just in general kick back and take it easy.

So hopefully this can be the start of an epic trip.

Jim, you should plan on making this one if you can. Randy, you guys up for any nonsense like that? Wes, here's an excuse to start the mods buddy!
M&M's is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 753 Old 07-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Granite Guru
 
RockWraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tucson Az.
Posts: 438
Feedback: 0 reviews
Thumbs up

Dominic is going to chime in on this thread and give us some info. Personally I am going to make every attempt to make this happen! Its been on my list for along time and cannot wait to go. I'm thinking maybe rent a house/houses for week. depending on how many are willing to go? So who else wants to make this the epic trip for the Dirty South? Oh,..and I too would like to take time to relax and enjoy the Beautiful area.

08 Wrangler Rubicon
RE 4.5 LA
37' Coopers
Bulldog Stubby Front bumper
Superior 5:13's
Riddler diff covers
Rigid LED lights
AEV Snorkel
9.5 SuperWinch W/ synthetic line
Superchip
Everything else is just fucked up!

Last edited by RockWraith; 07-16-2012 at 06:46 PM.
RockWraith is offline  
post #3 of 753 Old 07-17-2012, 05:39 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 22,082
Feedback: 8 reviews

Due to certain legal issues, I am not allowed to leave the state of AZ for the next 3.5 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 753 Old 07-17-2012, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
Due to certain legal issues, I am not allowed to leave the state of AZ for the next 3.5 years.
Dude that's funny. I too have a little something like that but in Nevada; due to certain legal issues, I am not allowed in any Del Web establishment for "life".

Anyone else
M&M's is offline  
post #5 of 753 Old 07-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Rock God
 
Catfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tucson
Age: 57
Posts: 1,644
Feedback: 1 reviews

Quote:
Due to certain legal issues
I'm shocked shocked I tell you

Quote:
Anyone else
What's done is done. I am up for anything...my rig on the other hand....

There are a few routes witihn az that beckon as well, but that is another story

Quote:
not allowed in any Del Web establishment
as a PM......
Catfish is offline  
post #6 of 753 Old 07-24-2012, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Bump. Just wanna keep this up front so we don't forget about it
M&M's is offline  
post #7 of 753 Old 07-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Granite Guru
 
FlameRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buckeye, AZ
Age: 36
Posts: 184
Feedback: 1 reviews

I just went with the JKO NorCal crew. Keep an eye on the NorCal section for their 'JKation'. Always a great time you just gotta make the 28 hour round trip (not counting trail time).

With a week you could explore all kinds of nor cal trails. Rubicon can be done leisurely on 3 days.

I go every year and my wife is honestly planning our next child's birth around next years rubicon JKation. So we'll be going one way or another.

2009 Rubicon Unlimited, FLAME RED
37's on WE beadlocks. ProRock44 w/ARB, RCVs, spyntecs, PSC hydro assist. Rear D44 w/35 spline ARB. 4.5" Poly/TF lift.
FlameRed is offline  
post #8 of 753 Old 07-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Granite Guru
 
Freaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 459
Feedback: 0 reviews

Man I would love to go on a trip like this. What kinds of things are a must to have upgraded/modded on the Jeep to be able to make it through there? Currently I only have a 2.5 inch Rock Krawler lift and 35's. I'm not sure if I can get it built enough but I'll certainly make the effort.
Freaky is offline  
post #9 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Granite Guru
 
FlameRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buckeye, AZ
Age: 36
Posts: 184
Feedback: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky View Post
Man I would love to go on a trip like this. What kinds of things are a must to have upgraded/modded on the Jeep to be able to make it through there? Currently I only have a 2.5 inch Rock Krawler lift and 35's. I'm not sure if I can get it built enough but I'll certainly make the effort.
2.5" & 35s is fine. We just got a stock 2 dr through there. Granted it took some tugging and stacking but it was fine.

Rock rails are a must in my mind. The evap canister is also vulnerable. Full width stock bumpers have a tendency to get beat up on the ends, so trimming to a stubby can be helpful (better appoach angles) but isn't necessary. You MUST have tow points front and rear, this is true for everybody. Tow strap, shackles and other useful recovery gear is must.

Other than that bring a good attitude, knowledge of how to wheel, tools and any spare parts you think are a weak point. Generally between everyone we have an extra jeep in parts.

Since we are in the wilderness, camping supplies are also important. Plenty of provisions. Also wrap your mind around the idea of using a WAG bag.

I would never tell anybody to stay home because they didn't have a certain upgrade. For a three day journey you can really take your time and make it through comfortably. If we were trying to run the trail in 8 hours, then it would be a different story.

Knowing how to wheel our rigs will get us further than a bunch of bolted on upgrades.

2009 Rubicon Unlimited, FLAME RED
37's on WE beadlocks. ProRock44 w/ARB, RCVs, spyntecs, PSC hydro assist. Rear D44 w/35 spline ARB. 4.5" Poly/TF lift.
FlameRed is offline  
post #10 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 08:55 AM
Granite Guru
 
NGINIER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 357
Feedback: 1 reviews

I'm interested.

2008 Steel Blue JK Unlimited Rubicon
RE 4.5" LA
37" KM2's on 17x8.5 MB72's
Poly Tie Rod, Poly Steering Relo, Poly Draglink
5.13's, C-Gussets
3-7" HIDx HID's
2-4" HIDx HID's
Crossed Up Offroad Custom Winch Bumper
sPOD system, Cobra 75
Mopar Transmission Cooler
NGINIER is offline  
post #11 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 09:00 AM
Granite Guru
 
Freaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 459
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameRed View Post
2.5" & 35s is fine. We just got a stock 2 dr through there. Granted it took some tugging and stacking but it was fine.

Rock rails are a must in my mind. The evap canister is also vulnerable. Full width stock bumpers have a tendency to get beat up on the ends, so trimming to a stubby can be helpful (better appoach angles) but isn't necessary. You MUST have tow points front and rear, this is true for everybody. Tow strap, shackles and other useful recovery gear is must.

Other than that bring a good attitude, knowledge of how to wheel, tools and any spare parts you think are a weak point. Generally between everyone we have an extra jeep in parts.

Since we are in the wilderness, camping supplies are also important. Plenty of provisions. Also wrap your mind around the idea of using a WAG bag.

I would never tell anybody to stay home because they didn't have a certain upgrade. For a three day journey you can really take your time and make it through comfortably. If we were trying to run the trail in 8 hours, then it would be a different story.

Knowing how to wheel our rigs will get us further than a bunch of bolted on upgrades.
Holy crap!!! I actually was thinking you'd tell me that I needed all this stuff to be modded or upgraded. I have rock sliders built already just need to weld them on. I am new to this whole Jeep wheeling thing but I think I can get enough experience in a year and I know I can collect the camping stuff by then. As far as extra parts go I'm not really sure where all the weak points are but I'm sure we can get that figured out. I'm gonna to everything I can to be able to go to this.
Freaky is offline  
post #12 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Granite Guru
 
FlameRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Buckeye, AZ
Age: 36
Posts: 184
Feedback: 1 reviews

I'm can only speak on behalf of myself and I'll speak a little bit for the NorCal group I go with on this particular trip. But we're a welcoming crowd and this is a leisurely trip focused on enjoying the outdoors and bullshitting with friends.

The rubicon doesn't have to be difficult if you take your time and wheel smart (and have good spotting). The 'hard' part about the rubicon is that it is hours of continuous wheeling and driver fatigue starts to cause us to do stupid things.

Now, every group and every run has it's own unique attitude towards minimum requirements that should match their expectations on time and how much fussing around they'll have to do. So Depending on who you actually go with, you may get a different answer.

I don't want I speak on behalf of M&M, since he started this thread. Just sharing my rubicon experiences.

2009 Rubicon Unlimited, FLAME RED
37's on WE beadlocks. ProRock44 w/ARB, RCVs, spyntecs, PSC hydro assist. Rear D44 w/35 spline ARB. 4.5" Poly/TF lift.
FlameRed is offline  
post #13 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Granite Guru
 
RockWraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tucson Az.
Posts: 438
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky View Post
Holy crap!!! I actually was thinking you'd tell me that I needed all this stuff to be modded or upgraded. I have rock sliders built already just need to weld them on. I am new to this whole Jeep wheeling thing but I think I can get enough experience in a year and I know I can collect the camping stuff by then. As far as extra parts go I'm not really sure where all the weak points are but I'm sure we can get that figured out. I'm gonna to everything I can to be able to go to this.
I have extra camping gear and I think some others pobably do also.. As far as experience goes just get "out there" as much as possible. I'm looking to hit up Reddington this weekend if interested... As far as everything else goes good planning is a must. Bring enough gear and provisions to be comfortable. Leave enough travel time to and from your destination so if something does occure a repair or other setback your not stressing out. These offroad excursions are supposed to be fun and relaxing... Parts are the normal wear/Easy brake stuff Like Ball Joints, axles, brake lines ect. You never know whats going to give out first but extra parts are good to have. A good planned trip with a group should cover most of these aspects.

08 Wrangler Rubicon
RE 4.5 LA
37' Coopers
Bulldog Stubby Front bumper
Superior 5:13's
Riddler diff covers
Rigid LED lights
AEV Snorkel
9.5 SuperWinch W/ synthetic line
Superchip
Everything else is just fucked up!
RockWraith is offline  
post #14 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameRed View Post
2.5" & 35s is fine. We just got a stock 2 dr through there. Granted it took some tugging and stacking but it was fine.

Rock rails are a must in my mind. The evap canister is also vulnerable. Full width stock bumpers have a tendency to get beat up on the ends, so trimming to a stubby can be helpful (better appoach angles) but isn't necessary. You MUST have tow points front and rear, this is true for everybody. Tow strap, shackles and other useful recovery gear is must.

Other than that bring a good attitude, knowledge of how to wheel, tools and any spare parts you think are a weak point. Generally between everyone we have an extra jeep in parts.

Since we are in the wilderness, camping supplies are also important. Plenty of provisions. Also wrap your mind around the idea of using a WAG bag.

I would never tell anybody to stay home because they didn't have a certain upgrade. For a three day journey you can really take your time and make it through comfortably. If we were trying to run the trail in 8 hours, then it would be a different story.

Knowing how to wheel our rigs will get us further than a bunch of bolted on upgrades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameRed View Post
I'm can only speak on behalf of myself and I'll speak a little bit for the NorCal group I go with on this particular trip. But we're a welcoming crowd and this is a leisurely trip focused on enjoying the outdoors and bullshitting with friends.

The rubicon doesn't have to be difficult if you take your time and wheel smart (and have good spotting). The 'hard' part about the rubicon is that it is hours of continuous wheeling and driver fatigue starts to cause us to do stupid things.

Now, every group and every run has it's own unique attitude towards minimum requirements that should match their expectations on time and how much fussing around they'll have to do. So Depending on who you actually go with, you may get a different answer.

I don't want I speak on behalf of M&M, since he started this thread. Just sharing my rubicon experiences.
Well said! I think we are probably all in agreement that we want the trip to be as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. If 3-4 days is reasonable with perhaps a couple of nights spent at one spot to have a chance to really take it easy then I'm all for that. I'm gonna plan on 5-days for wheeling and camping that way there's plenty of time for the r&r along with any mishaps (as the mishaps may very well be me). We may want to explore a little bit as well, at least having the option is nice.

Since I have never been on the Rubicon it's difficult for me to know exactly what the requirements are other than what I have read about so your input is much appreciated!

My suggestions of minimum requirements would be the following. These are only based on the fact that the trail seems like it can provide its share of challenges and if you come underprepared you are likely to spend a fair amount of time recovering a jeep or fixing weak parts that possibly could have been avoided by taking care of it prior to the trip. This is not to say that we won't get stuck or that things won't break, but giving ourselves the best opportunity to move along with the least amount of incidents would be nice;

These are upgrades I think would be most helpful at a minimum;

2.5" suspension lift.
35" tires and one same size spare.
One locker at a minimum.
Adequate winch with good cable and recovery points.
Rock rails/sliders.

Damage is probably very likely to fenders, bumpers and under armor so these are areas you might consider upgrading or at least be okay with things getting hurt on the trail (I’m not okay with it, but I know it’s bound to happen so better make peace with broke shit now).

Individual needs may vary of course but in general, adequate tools and parts to fix things that break or become damaged are essential. We can take inventory and see how best to make sure we all have what we need while not having any one vehicle overburdened.

Having a spare shock and brake line to replace what you have is a very good idea along with a u-joint or two and some tie rod ends for your specific parts. A spare driveshaft is always nice and again, if we work together we can probably come up with a parts list that will cover most of us in the event we have any accidents or problems

Food and water of course are no brainers. Never know what can happen or who you might run into that may be in need of a meal or hydration. A few of us have been out together before and have found that we really like to enjoy our meals so as much as I hate to say it, maybe we could put together a menu that we can follow loosely? Or everyone can just fend for themselves. Adequate ice or carefully packed dried ice is good for extended trips. Not sure yet, but I'm looking into a freezer/refer set up, but only looking for now. At the least, getting a Yeti or uber heavy duty ice chest is very wise since we won't be getting ice every day (unless ice is available at each stop, then it wouldn't be such a big deal).

I guess all the other stuff can be figured out as a group, but I think it would be nice to minimize the amount of stuff you have to carry to help keep weight down. I have a REALLY bad habit of taking everything but the kitchen sink. With proper planning, we can spread the load around and lighten it by only carrying one of all the things we need as a group. We always talk about this but never seem to implement it on our trips. Maybe we should start. I am envious of those of you who can travel very, very light. Please keep reminding me that "I don't need that".

Lots more we can add, but for starters this would be my focus. I am more than happy to meet up with another group such as NorCal. Would be super cool to have trail leaders who have already been on the trail before, not to mention meeting new folks which is always an awesome experience. I'm not sure what size group is comfortable so if two larger groups join together I guess we would have to rely on those with more experience on this trail to help break us down into reasonable sizes if that is necessary in order to keep from crowding up the run.

Any and all input is welcome. All I know is that I want to have a kick ass, relaxing time

Last edited by M&M's; 07-25-2012 at 05:03 PM.
M&M's is offline  
post #15 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 05:14 PM
V8 dreams
 
jvandy50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: jonesboro, ar
Posts: 3,563
Feedback: 0 reviews

gonna watch this thread for insight as i really want to go there one day...it's a bucketlister


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2010 Silver JKU
jvandy50 is offline  
post #16 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Rock God
 
owtdorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ahwatukee, AZ
Age: 55
Posts: 1,340
Feedback: 0 reviews

If any of you head up to Phoenix let me know.
I have maps and lots of info.
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33122
Expect damage.
Also after the first of the year make sure you are not planning on going while the Jamboree and the other one is not going on. The trail is closed to outsiders.
Read up about the trail on Pirate 4x4 too.

'09 4dr Rubi Detonator Yellow
35x12.5x17 BFG KM2s they SUCK!
Rugged Ridge XHD bumper Warn 9.5ti
3.5 Mid arm Rock Krawler
Finally 5.13s
owtdorz is offline  
post #17 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Granite Guru
 
Freaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 459
Feedback: 0 reviews

That all sounds very reasonable. I'll do my best to get those things upgraded. If I can't get it built up by the time this trip roles around then I won't go. I don't want to be that guy that is holding everyone up because I wasn't adiquately prepared. A far as damage goes I'm not terribly worried as long as my rig does't end up looking like James' ie. let's not roll it down a mountain. :P This might be a dumb question but if I can make it I'd most likely be bringing the family along. Is this going to be an issue at all? I still have to meet alot of you and I haven't been on any trips like this so I'm not sure how these things are supposed to go.
Freaky is offline  
post #18 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky View Post
That all sounds very reasonable. I'll do my best to get those things upgraded. If I can't get it built up by the time this trip roles around then I won't go. I don't want to be that guy that is holding everyone up because I wasn't adiquately prepared. A far as damage goes I'm not terribly worried as long as my rig does't end up looking like James' ie. let's not roll it down a mountain. :P This might be a dumb question but if I can make it I'd most likely be bringing the family along. Is this going to be an issue at all? I still have to meet alot of you and I haven't been on any trips like this so I'm not sure how these things are supposed to go.
Sounds like a plan. Part of the reason I felt it good to start planning now was so we would have plenty of time to do the necessary mods and what not's. Funny thing is that if we start talking now, it will seem like only two weeks before we are getting ready to load up and go.

I'm sure with the help of some of the guys on here, you will get most of your needs taken care of to make trips like this. As far as not looking like James' rig, all we can do is keep our fingers crossed. Oh, and just don't jump out of your rig to look at the boobies flashing way at the bottom of the hill. Or if you choose to do that and risk the iron skillet up side your head from mama, at least engage your parking brake and put the damn thing in PARK.

As far as family goes; all are welcome. Hell they let me and Ken come along so that about does it in for high standards. I will say that occassionally there may be a required family sacrifice or two to appease the rock gods, but beyond that they should be safe.
M&M's is offline  
post #19 of 753 Old 07-25-2012, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by owtdorz View Post
If any of you head up to Phoenix let me know.
I have maps and lots of info.
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33122
Expect damage.
Also after the first of the year make sure you are not planning on going while the Jamboree and the other one is not going on. The trail is closed to outsiders.
Read up about the trail on Pirate 4x4 too.
Looks like you had a really nice trip! Thanks for the link and yeah, if we get up your way we will touch base beforehand and hook up for some cool ones and your info
M&M's is offline  
post #20 of 753 Old 08-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Rock God
 
Catfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tucson
Age: 57
Posts: 1,644
Feedback: 1 reviews

my son, age 6 often comes on our runs, of course I won;t be coming on this ifn I don;t get 35s and a locker by then
Catfish is offline  
post #21 of 753 Old 08-01-2012, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
my son, age 6 often comes on our runs, of course I won;t be coming on this ifn I don;t get 35s and a locker by then
Well Catfish, we are always happy to see you on the trail with us as well as your son. Haven't ever met your wife yet though but looking forward to that time.

You know, my KM2's are coming up on the chopping block here pretty soon. Spare is new, back two are just about new and I'm working on one of the fronts here shortly. That equals 4 new on the ground and a spare you can replace with a cert. I will give the certs with the sale so you can use them as needed. Same price as Joe sold his for but they are in much, much better shape. $1250.00

All you would need to do then is get a locker and your set. One year to do that should give enought time!!
M&M's is offline  
post #22 of 753 Old 08-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Rock God
 
marinespence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Jose
Age: 32
Posts: 1,364
Feedback: 0 reviews

Let us cali hippies know when you are headed our way and if you need anything. I'm still kicking myself for not being able to make the last trip with flamered :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

"Cutts Crew" Member
"work hard play harder"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

owner of the only 87 jk!
marinespence is offline  
post #23 of 753 Old 08-23-2012, 04:53 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinespence View Post
Let us cali hippies know when you are headed our way and if you need anything. I'm still kicking myself for not being able to make the last trip with flamered :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Will do for sure. Let the Cali and AZ hippies unite. Gotta be some sort of law against that, eh? I'm super stoked for this trip. I have a lot of work to do on the jeep before we head out but can't wait to make the run
M&M's is offline  
post #24 of 753 Old 08-23-2012, 10:25 AM
JKO Addict!
 
HOGGSTATUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: THE BAY
Age: 40
Posts: 3,398
Garage
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M's View Post
Will do for sure. Let the Cali and AZ hippies unite. Gotta be some sort of law against that, eh? I'm super stoked for this trip. I have a lot of work to do on the jeep before we head out but can't wait to make the run
I'd be down to go as well...keep us in the loop!! I've done the trail alot and would be more than happy to lead you guys through Like FlameRed said JKation is a great time!! Plus who could miss seeing a chopped in half 2 door stretched to almost the length of a 4 Door!!

"CUTTS CREW"
"08 2 Door X-Fox Coilovers-Custom MC ended Long Arm w/ 8" Rear Stretch-40" ProComp MT2-ProRock 44 Unlimited-ARB Front/Rear Locker-5.13's-Custom VKS Rock Rails-Chopped Fenders-ARB Compressor-Overkill Corners Customized-PSC Hood Louver-PSC BFH Trail Stinger
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HOGGSTATUS is offline  
post #25 of 753 Old 08-23-2012, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGSTATUS View Post
I'd be down to go as well...keep us in the loop!! I've done the trail alot and would be more than happy to lead you guys through Like FlameRed said JKation is a great time!! Plus who could miss seeing a chopped in half 2 door stretched to almost the length of a 4 Door!!
NICE. Will keep this thread alive.
M&M's is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome