May 14th wheeling around moab. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-02-2012, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

May 14th wheeling around moab.

Ok so i am going to be driving through moab area. i'm leaving from st louis and going to vancouver canada. I believe i should be there by the 14th in the late morning. I havn't decided what trail i want to do as i have never been. Didn't want to wheel alone in a unfamiliar place so i was wondering if someone would want to go out with me for the afternoon.
I have a stock sahara jku and i just want to go out see some scenery and get some mild offroading in probably a 3 rated trail. Anyone is welcome. let me know if you interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-04-2012, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

ok for some further detail on the trip i have decided after my research to do hells revenge. I wont be doing any of the advanced obstacles on this run as i will be stock, however if someone that is capable of these they are still greatly appreciated to join me, as i love watching and i will help out to the best i can. This is my first time in moab so i'm really looking forward to it. If anyone wants to join me on my run let me know i will be keeping an eye out on here. I hope to see someone there, and have a fun day out on the trails, and some brews afterwards if you want.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode