Jeep rentals? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-21-2011, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Jeep rentals?

Hey guys. I'm a jersey guy headed on vacation to phoenix in august. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I could rent a jeep or humvee to go wheelin in. (it's on my bucket list ). Or if any of you guys are willing to rent me your jeep that would be f*ckin awesome. It would take too much time to drive out and I'm not going to be there long enough for shipping my jeep to be realistic and I don't want to go there and not wheel. I know there are guided tours where there is an "experienced" driver but that's no fun. If you want to talk about renting me your jeep send me a pm and we can talk.

09 X, 3.25" Rough Country Lift, NO SWAYBARS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 34 Swamper's, KC 130w Daylighter, Smittybilt SRC Rock Rails, AEV Snorel, HF Badlands 12000lb, Ace Tube Fenders, River Raider extended breathers, Poison Spyder Hood Louvers
Current projects: off road trailer.
Future upgrades: lockers, long arms, Drive shafts, Humvee 37's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-21-2011, 09:31 PM
JKO Addict!

think we went here but i didnt set it up...http://www.extremearizona.com/off-ro...senger-rentals

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #3 of 8 Old 07-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

http://barlowjeeprentals.com/

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
If you don't mind a trip to Sedona (and you shouldn't), definitely go here. Are you looking for a day rental or extended period?

07 X - Flame Red - 6 Speed - 5.13s - 37x12.50 MTR/Ks - ProComp 7069s 17x9
RK 3.5" X-Factor LA - WTOR Hydro Assist - Rubicon Axles F&R - Trussed & HD Brackets
PSC Flares, OR-Fab Front Bumper, Genright Rear Bumper, Poly Sliders w/ PSC Armor
post #5 of 8 Old 07-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Wheeler

X2 on Barlow Jeep rentals!

3.5" RK Lift, 35" MTR/K's, RR Skid Kit.
post #6 of 8 Old 07-22-2011, 08:05 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

x3 To my fellow Moose, drive up to Sedona, rent a lightly modded Jeep from Nena at Barlow and they will give you maps to the local trails. I was up there today.

The local trails for us (I am thinking Table Mesa) you would not want to run in a stock rental. Some of the local rental agencies have wranglers in the fleet.
post #7 of 8 Old 07-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Granite Guru

x4 on Nena @ Barlow...tell her what you would like to do and she will give set you up with the right kid in her fleet to take out....and tell you the trails..heck depending on how often you come out you might want to look into her time share jeep program...might save you money in the long run.

'08 4dr Red Rock Pearl3" lift, 35's, locked, sleeved+ gussetted, Iron bull front bumper, reverse solar charger, bumpin tunes
post #8 of 8 Old 07-24-2011, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Thanks for the input guys! I think I'll be giving Nena a call when I make it out there.

09 X, 3.25" Rough Country Lift, NO SWAYBARS
, 34 Swamper's, KC 130w Daylighter, Smittybilt SRC Rock Rails, AEV Snorel, HF Badlands 12000lb, Ace Tube Fenders, River Raider extended breathers, Poison Spyder Hood Louvers
Current projects: off road trailer.
Future upgrades: lockers, long arms, Drive shafts, Humvee 37's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode