Missing Friend around Moab - please help!!!!!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 07-02-2011, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Missing Friend around Moab - please help!!!!!!

A friend of mine, David Brown (Canadian Citizen), has been missing since Tuesday last seen/heard from traveling from Moab to Las Vegas. Last seen in Moab, Tuesday 2pm local. He has no money, no wallet, no passport, etc.

If you see or hear of anything, please PM me or contact the Moab PD at 435 259 8938.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 07-02-2011, 07:28 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Prayers man.

Vehicle info?
post #3 of 11 Old 07-02-2011, 07:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Put this in more than just the SW section. Put it in ShitShat and General discusion. Put it out there man
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 07-02-2011, 07:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

And put it on pirate, if you haven't already. Hope everything turns out okay
post #5 of 11 Old 07-02-2011, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Thanks all.

As of right now, I have no other information other then forwarding this thread/info from one already started on FB. I texted his wife tonight and she told me he was last seen in Moab Tuesday night. From FB, he stated that he was planning on traveling from Moab to Vegas. He left his wallett, other info, in a trailer at Skydive Moab and apparently left with the clothes on his back. As i get more information, I'll pass it along. I figure if he decided to go for a quick walk in the back country, most of you who wheel in the area also read this forum. He's about 6'3", brown hair, goattee. Canadian, skydiver, lives full time in San Diego CA. Appreciate any tips/help.
post #6 of 11 Old 07-03-2011, 12:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I hope he is found! "going for a walk" is a very dangerous things.

Info:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 11 Old 07-03-2011, 01:54 AM
JKO Addict!

hope they find him!

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #8 of 11 Old 07-03-2011, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Thanks all for your help and I appreciate you spreading the word to anyone you know wheeling in the area.

I just spoke to the last person to see Dave. He was last seen walking near Powerline trail (?) and left Skydive Moab (488 Doc Allen Drive). He apparently left his wallet, mobile phone, skydiving rig, all personables in the trailer. He is 6'0" 180 lbs, no facial hair. An official Missing Persons report has been filed with Moab PD. I will try to find a recent photo of him to post here. He was not traveling in any vehicle, bike, etc. I'll update more information as I receive it.
post #9 of 11 Old 07-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Granite Guru

Put it up on poison spyders page they just had a missing person found on there Facebook page
post #10 of 11 Old 07-03-2011, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Hi all to clarify my previous post, Dave was actually physically seen at skydive Moab. I was told the closest trail to that area is the powerline trail. Dave was not actually seen at the powerline trail but I was told by Clint that it is the nearest to that location.

Thanks
post #11 of 11 Old 07-04-2011, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

This was posted online today by Dave's wife.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode