Passing through March 10th or 11th - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-21-2014, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Passing through March 10th or 11th

hey all, we are going to be passing through moab on our way back home to Washington. We've never been there before and wanted to hit some of the easier trails one day. Is there anyone local that would be out there or even anyone else planning a trip? i know its a weekday but thats all we have to work with.

Daily driven and self sponsored

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 X RK X factor 5.5 long arm w/coilovers, Coast front ds, adams rear shaft, 5.13's, Detroit rear/ e-locker front, Ten factory front & rear shafts, artec c gussets, synergy ball joints, rockhard offroad cage, ipcw tails, aev corners, warn xd9000i, bestop element doors, 37" bfg km2's, 17" TR beadlocks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-24-2014, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

obviously this thread has been viewed, if you are from the area can you at least refer me to anyone that may be out on the trails? or any pointers as i have never been to moab. i was thinking of keeping it simple and hitting the gemini bridges trail. just get out and see the scenery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 X RK X factor 5.5 long arm w/coilovers, Coast front ds, adams rear shaft, 5.13's, Detroit rear/ e-locker front, Ten factory front & rear shafts, artec c gussets, synergy ball joints, rockhard offroad cage, ipcw tails, aev corners, warn xd9000i, bestop element doors, 37" bfg km2's, 17" TR beadlocks
post #3 of 4 Old 02-24-2014, 06:09 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by macknjack View Post
hey all, we are going to be passing through moab on our way back home to Washington. We've never been there before and wanted to hit some of the easier trails one day. Is there anyone local that would be out there or even anyone else planning a trip? i know its a weekday but thats all we have to work with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macknjack View Post
obviously this thread has been viewed, if you are from the area can you at least refer me to anyone that may be out on the trails? or any pointers as i have never been to moab. i was thinking of keeping it simple and hitting the gemini bridges trail. just get out and see the scenery.

Well try posting again but get "Moab" in the title line so people can pick up on that right off.
I've been there years a go. Its a great place to go. If you don't have lots of time ask at local shops and pick up a book on the area, or just internet research it. You really need a couple weeks there to see it all...

Good luck and just go!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 02-28-2014, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyd View Post
Well try posting again but get "Moab" in the title line so people can pick up on that right off.
I've been there years a go. Its a great place to go. If you don't have lots of time ask at local shops and pick up a book on the area, or just internet research it. You really need a couple weeks there to see it all...

Good luck and just go!!!
Yeah there's no way to see it all In a Day or two. I'm just looking for a couple trails to hit. A buddy said to do hells revenges. Says it passes by a couple other cool ones to get pics of. Either way we are going and hope to find some people to hang with for the day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode