H2H 25 January - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 21,924
Feedback: 8 reviews
H2H 25 January

Ok boys and girls, gonna run H2H on the 25th of January.

What: Highway to Hell trail, Florence AZ
When: 25 January 2014
Where: Meet at the Valero on oracle and golder ranch road
Time: 0700 at the Valero on Golder ranch road and oracle. Depart 0715. This should put you in Florence at 0815, unload vehicles then head out to the trailhead by 0930.

some of us are heading up the afternoon of the 24th to camp out near the trailhead.


IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST 35'S, AT LEAST ONE LOCKER, RECOVERY GEAR, RECOVERY ATTACHMENT POINTS DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD SAYING THAT YOU ARE GOING.


Here is a link with some good pics in of the obstacles you will face.

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...d.php?t=197626

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.

Last edited by Uncle Sams Misguided Child; 01-16-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Granite Guru
 
sstoner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Age: 47
Posts: 201
Feedback: 0 reviews

I am not going....


Stupid Lockers......
sstoner is offline  
post #3 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 01:07 PM
JKowners Vendor
 
bigworm36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Age: 36
Posts: 2,500
Feedback: 0 reviews

What if I have a big penis ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
bigworm36 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Rock God
 
Rolltidejk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,080
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigworm36 View Post
What if I have a big penis ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
That a lot of what if??? Plus we all know the truth....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Rolltidejk is offline  
post #5 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 21,924
Feedback: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigworm36 View Post
What if I have a big penis ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
As in the Red Rock Canyon thread "Do not post in this thread if you are not going".

Now


Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
post #6 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 363
Feedback: 0 reviews

^^^^^^ Dowling, you really had to go there?
Thedevilswife is offline  
post #7 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Rock God
 
Randyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rio Rico, AZ
Age: 64
Posts: 1,684
Feedback: 0 reviews

I'm not going. So sorry about posting here about not going....


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Randyd is offline  
post #8 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 03:58 PM
JKowners Vendor
 
bigworm36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Age: 36
Posts: 2,500
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltidejk View Post
That a lot of what if??? Plus we all know the truth....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Well true

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
bigworm36 is offline  
post #9 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 09:30 PM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
Ok boys and girls, gonna run H2H on the 25th of January.

What: Highway to Hell trail, Florence AZ
When: 25 January 2014
Where: Meet at the Valero on oracle and golder ranch road
Time: TBD

some of us are heading up the afternoon of the 24th to camp out near the trailhead.Will find out later who all is going to come up on the 25th and arrange a meeting time at the start of H2H.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST 35'S, AT LEAST ONE LOCKER, RECOVERY GEAR, RECOVERY ATTACHMENT POINTS DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD SAYING THAT YOU ARE GOING.


Here is a link with some good pics in of the obstacles you will face.

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...d.php?t=197626
I will modify the requirements and say that you MUST have both front and rear selectable lockers...no exceptions! We aren't looking to go spend days recovering busted rigs. Shit can happen but no sense looking for trouble...lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
post #10 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 09:36 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
 
JKCTAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AZ
Age: 44
Posts: 8,953
Feedback: 2 reviews

Even if I met the requirements, I don't follow directions for shit!

Jim -
Attached Images
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
JKCTAZ is offline  
post #11 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Wheeler
 
jquise2423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Age: 47
Posts: 42
Feedback: 0 reviews

Looks pretty mild.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
jquise2423 is offline  
post #12 of 107 Old 01-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Wheeler
 
Vaydarade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tucson
Age: 31
Posts: 48
Feedback: 0 reviews

I have 35s! And lockers! And a winch and tow strap, and....I need those rings to put on my bumpers and to install my winch.....But sadly I don't know anything about car electronics so will need a wee bit o help with that if I am to go on this run. (Should have my skid plates on next weekend also as a random aside).

Black 2012 MW3 4-door Rubi, Teraflex 2.5" lift, Rugged Ridge Wheels, Goodyear Duratrac 35s, Smittybilt XRC GEN2 front and rear bumper, fender armor and rock rails, Custom Grille wrap-Kryptek Typhon Camo, Warn 10-S Zeon Platinum, EVO Full-Protek Skid plates, Cobra 29 LX CB Radio, MetalCloak Fender liners, HIDProjectors Lights, S-pod, Genesis Offroad Dual battery kit, Rigid Industries 50" Light bar
Vaydarade is offline  
post #13 of 107 Old 01-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 40
Posts: 357
Feedback: 0 reviews

DAMN... Why do you always do the good runs while I am out of town... FUCKERS...

MY CARSSupercharged, armored, and lifted White 2010 TRD SPORT DCSB 6spd 4x4, Silver 2004 Rubicon Unlimited lifted locked on 35" Toyo's, Red 67 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible

MY TOYSRed 2002 Ducati 998s, Grey 2009 MV Agusta 312RR (WRECKED)Black 2005 999s (SOLD), 2009 Ducati Hypermotard 1100s (SOLD), 2005 Yamaha WR450, 2007 Yamaha Raptor 700R
extremachn1 is offline  
post #14 of 107 Old 01-12-2014, 05:06 AM Thread Starter
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 21,924
Feedback: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaydarade View Post
I have 35s! And lockers! And a winch and tow strap, and....I need those rings to put on my bumpers and to install my winch.....But sadly I don't know anything about car electronics so will need a wee bit o help with that if I am to go on this run. (Should have my skid plates on next weekend also as a random aside).
Are you running the stock front bumper? Do you have an aftermarket bumper? If you have an aftermarket bumper verify that the winch mounting holes line up with the holes in the bumper. If they do then bring it by my house on the 18th (EARLY) and we can get it wired up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
DAMN... Why do you always do the good runs while I am out of town... FUCKERS...
Get a more stable job that puts you home more. Having a cool job that pays a lot of money is cool but if you are never home to enjoy the fruits of your labor then it is not worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
post #15 of 107 Old 01-12-2014, 07:43 AM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
DAMN... Why do you always do the good runs while I am out of town... FUCKERS...
Cause your wife gives us your schedule then we all plan some fun stuff while your away

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
post #16 of 107 Old 01-12-2014, 07:44 AM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jquise2423 View Post
Looks pretty mild.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
lol. for you yes. I assume your going with us right?

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
post #17 of 107 Old 01-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Wheeler
 
jquise2423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Age: 47
Posts: 42
Feedback: 0 reviews

I'm giving it serious consideration.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
jquise2423 is offline  
post #18 of 107 Old 01-12-2014, 10:30 AM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jquise2423 View Post
I'm giving it serious consideration.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Won't be the same without ya. We need someone that can plow through everything!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
post #19 of 107 Old 01-12-2014, 11:27 AM
Wheeler
 
Vaydarade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tucson
Age: 31
Posts: 48
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
Are you running the stock front bumper? Do you have an aftermarket bumper? If you have an aftermarket bumper verify that the winch mounting holes line up with the holes in the bumper. If they do then bring it by my house on the 18th (EARLY) and we can get it wired up.
I'm running the AEV Tubeless front bumper as seen here: AEV Tubeless Front Bumper

I know it can take a winch and I even have the mounting plate for it, both the plate and winch just need to be installed. Also, that would be a no-go on the 18th. Sadly I have other commitments in the morning. I'll try and get it all done up in my free time. If not then next weekend later in the day I'll see if I can convince some of my buddies to at least provide the grunt work needed to get everything screwed in at least and then someone can give me the low down on the electronics side.

Black 2012 MW3 4-door Rubi, Teraflex 2.5" lift, Rugged Ridge Wheels, Goodyear Duratrac 35s, Smittybilt XRC GEN2 front and rear bumper, fender armor and rock rails, Custom Grille wrap-Kryptek Typhon Camo, Warn 10-S Zeon Platinum, EVO Full-Protek Skid plates, Cobra 29 LX CB Radio, MetalCloak Fender liners, HIDProjectors Lights, S-pod, Genesis Offroad Dual battery kit, Rigid Industries 50" Light bar
Vaydarade is offline  
post #20 of 107 Old 01-12-2014, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 21,924
Feedback: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaydarade View Post
I'm running the AEV Tubeless front bumper as seen here: AEV Tubeless Front Bumper

I know it can take a winch and I even have the mounting plate for it, both the plate and winch just need to be installed. Also, that would be a no-go on the 18th. Sadly I have other commitments in the morning. I'll try and get it all done up in my free time. If not then next weekend later in the day I'll see if I can convince some of my buddies to at least provide the grunt work needed to get everything screwed in at least and then someone can give me the low down on the electronics side.
Break out the book that came with it and there is a wiring diagram in it. If not go here and get the manual. It should not take you that long to do it.

http://www.harborfreight.com/12000-l...8142-8038.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
post #21 of 107 Old 01-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Wheeler
 
popeyesides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tucson
Age: 53
Posts: 87
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M's View Post
I will modify the requirements and say that you MUST have both front and rear selectable lockers...no exceptions! We aren't looking to go spend days recovering busted rigs. Shit can happen but no sense looking for trouble...lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Wow!!! Nice call, Finally.
popeyesides is offline  
post #22 of 107 Old 01-14-2014, 07:07 PM
Wheeler
 
popeyesides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tucson
Age: 53
Posts: 87
Feedback: 0 reviews

And Looks like I am going as long as I have enough ground clearence....Clarence!!
popeyesides is offline  
post #23 of 107 Old 01-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 40
Posts: 357
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeyesides View Post
And Looks like I am going as long as I have enough ground clearence....Clarence!!
What are you running?

MY CARSSupercharged, armored, and lifted White 2010 TRD SPORT DCSB 6spd 4x4, Silver 2004 Rubicon Unlimited lifted locked on 35" Toyo's, Red 67 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible

MY TOYSRed 2002 Ducati 998s, Grey 2009 MV Agusta 312RR (WRECKED)Black 2005 999s (SOLD), 2009 Ducati Hypermotard 1100s (SOLD), 2005 Yamaha WR450, 2007 Yamaha Raptor 700R
extremachn1 is offline  
post #24 of 107 Old 01-14-2014, 07:36 PM
Wheeler
 
popeyesides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Tucson
Age: 53
Posts: 87
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
What are you running?
Highway to hell.
popeyesides is offline  
post #25 of 107 Old 01-14-2014, 07:39 PM
Granite Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 40
Posts: 357
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeyesides View Post
Highway to hell.
I meant your rig...

MY CARSSupercharged, armored, and lifted White 2010 TRD SPORT DCSB 6spd 4x4, Silver 2004 Rubicon Unlimited lifted locked on 35" Toyo's, Red 67 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible

MY TOYSRed 2002 Ducati 998s, Grey 2009 MV Agusta 312RR (WRECKED)Black 2005 999s (SOLD), 2009 Ducati Hypermotard 1100s (SOLD), 2005 Yamaha WR450, 2007 Yamaha Raptor 700R
extremachn1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome