JKOwners Forum banner

South Korea Adventures

6K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  sin52 
#1 ·
Alright everyone, here we go. Lets see how long it will take to get this thread banned lol. As you all know I will be in South Korea for the next year. I am stationed at Osan AB and so far it isn't too bad. There are no openings in the dorms here so I will be living off base in a Korean apartment. I should be moving in tomorrow. I'll be posting pics of my adventures and what not so you guys will know that I am still alive and just as messed up as I was there. I'm on my own here so I am probably going to get even weirder than before. Unfortunately my family can't come with me so I hope you guys nag them enough to come out and join in your fun. Murray I have changed my mind, keep your grubby mits off my Jeep. Here's a pic from my first night here, hopefully it stays this time. I miss you all, some more than others. :thefinger:

See less See more
#2 ·
2013 was the 60th anniversary of the DMZ. I was given this plaque with a piece of the actual barbed wire from there. I will be sure to visit the DMZ before I leave here.

#5 · (Edited)
BTW, you are not the only forum member here. If you plan on visiting Seoul and need some advise send me a PM.

#10 ·
#18 ·
Hey guys, sorry for the silent treatment. I have been in processing and last week we had an exercise, I also moved in an apartment off base so I am still getting all that set up. My pay is a little screwy right now. As soon as everything settles down my little friend will start his adventures. When that happens I'll change the title of the thread. :thefinger:

#25 ·
If you have a facebook account check out Yongsan Jeepers, its new so not many members yet.

#26 ·
If you're at Osan MTB Brown Mountain. Enjoy your tour.
If you start to feel like the place sucks get a bus ticket to Kunsan for a Saturday lol. We called it the Osan Appreciation Tour when they'd visit. You could MTB helicopter hill. All uphill climbing to the top where you can see the base and Gunsan in the distance, then back down. Don't hit the big grass moguls on the bike during the downhill portion, those are grave sites.

Enjoy your tours guys and thanks for your continued service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.