Genright National 4x4 Night Tucson - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 10-17-2013, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Rubicobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 40
Posts: 403
Feedback: 0 reviews
Genright National 4x4 Night Tucson

Come out and kick tires with some fellow Jeepers at GenRight's national 4x4 night.

Location: Hot Rod's Restaurant. 10500 E Old Vail Road, Tucson, AZ 85747

5pm

Rubicobra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 Old 10-17-2013, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Rubicobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 40
Posts: 403
Feedback: 0 reviews
October 4x4 Night

October 19th at 5pm.
Rubicobra is offline  
post #3 of 23 Old 10-17-2013, 06:25 PM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

I call bullshit on the date man. Third Friday of the month. According to the Mayan calendar that's tomorrow dude...what gives?

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 23 Old 10-17-2013, 06:31 PM
Rock God
 
Rolltidejk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,080
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M's View Post
I call bullshit on the date man. Third Friday of the month. According to the Mayan calendar that's tomorrow dude...what gives?
Plus the Gregorian calendar as well seŮor dude!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Rolltidejk is offline  
post #5 of 23 Old 10-17-2013, 07:01 PM
Mechanic
 
2008fx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,068
Feedback: 0 reviews

these threads are fucking awesome. so much fail...

Jon R.
Owner, Bullpen Garage
18 E Ventura St
Tucson, AZ 85705
520-396-3001
2008fx4 is offline  
post #6 of 23 Old 10-18-2013, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Rubicobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 40
Posts: 403
Feedback: 0 reviews

Had to change the day. It'll be the 3rd Saturday this and subsequent months.
Rubicobra is offline  
post #7 of 23 Old 10-18-2013, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Rubicobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 40
Posts: 403
Feedback: 0 reviews

Anyone planning on coming out tonight, apologies for the miscommunication. Come out tonight anyway and have a round on me.
Rubicobra is offline  
post #8 of 23 Old 10-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Granite Guru
 
Freaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 459
Feedback: 0 reviews

How late is everyone going to be there? I will be getting off work early tonight and Id like to go and see some of your smiling faces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudshovel
I have a Romulan cloaking device, but I am not willing to build more. I would use my flux capacitor, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need.
Freaky is offline  
post #9 of 23 Old 10-18-2013, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Rubicobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 40
Posts: 403
Feedback: 0 reviews

I'm usually good till about 10 or so.

Come get a round on me.
Rubicobra is offline  
post #10 of 23 Old 10-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Newbie
 
rovnrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 31
Posts: 9
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicobra View Post
October 19th at 5pm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicobra View Post
Anyone planning on coming out tonight, apologies for the miscommunication. Come out tonight anyway and have a round on me.
Facebook says Saturday!

Im so fucking confused!

Either way I'll be there, but probably in my VW and mi padre may bring his VW to. I have a neat piece of redneck yard art I'll be bring from Ballistic

Last edited by rovnrev; 10-18-2013 at 09:29 AM.
rovnrev is offline  
post #11 of 23 Old 10-18-2013, 09:29 AM
Newbie
 
rovnrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 31
Posts: 9
Feedback: 0 reviews

Thanks for the facebook message mike. I will definitely be there

TOMORROW SATURDAY OCTOBER 19th at 1700hrs
rovnrev is offline  
post #12 of 23 Old 10-18-2013, 10:26 PM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Well we had a great time tonight out at Hot Rod's with Mike, Angela and the gang. Thanks to everyone who showed up and thanks Mike for doing this two nights in a row so we could make it.

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
post #13 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 05:31 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
 
Uncle Sams Misguided Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tucson AZ
Age: 52
Posts: 21,924
Feedback: 8 reviews

So can we get a set night for next month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Uncle Sams Misguided Child is offline  
post #14 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 06:02 AM
Rock God
 
Rolltidejk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tucson, AZ
Age: 38
Posts: 1,080
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
So can we get a set night for next month?
No too its too soon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Rolltidejk is offline  
post #15 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 06:46 AM
JKO Addict!
 
M&M's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson, Az
Age: 54
Posts: 5,696
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
So can we get a set night for next month?


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App


SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16th...........................


But remember now that we will all be in Florence the third weekend of the month and we will probably be there starting Friday night so my guess is that the next meet m&g will probably be both Friday and Saturday night, November 15th & 16th at Florence Fest. Shit, I bet GenRight would even go so far as to give away some of their swag during the event since they are so generous!!!! Myself, I was hoping for at least a hat and T-shirt.

Originally Posted by van7559
I can bury my pinky in the rear, and just barley feel it, the front is a little easier, but still seems low to me!

I fist fuck life with a nuclear powered pneumatic fuck hammer for 60, 70 hrs a week...
M&M's is offline  
post #16 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Rubicobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 40
Posts: 403
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M's View Post
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App


SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16th...........................


But remember now that we will all be in Florence the third weekend of the month and we will probably be there starting Friday night so my guess is that the next meet m&g will probably be both Friday and Saturday night, November 15th & 16th at Florence Fest. Shit, I bet GenRight would even go so far as to give away some of their swag during the event since they are so generous!!!! Myself, I was hoping for at least a hat and T-shirt.
Yup, we're all going to be up in Florence.
Rubicobra is offline  
post #17 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru
 
Rubicobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 40
Posts: 403
Feedback: 0 reviews

Thanks to everyone who came out last night! Even if somebody brought a motorcycle...

If anyone couldn't make it last night, we'll be out again tonight followed by a short night run thanks to Roy!
Rubicobra is offline  
post #18 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 11:46 AM
JKowners Vendor
 
bigworm36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Age: 36
Posts: 2,500
Feedback: 0 reviews

Glade it was a good turn out I would like to make it there the next weekend you guys have it can't do it tonight

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
bigworm36 is offline  
post #19 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 11:48 AM
JKowners Vendor
 
bigworm36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Age: 36
Posts: 2,500
Feedback: 0 reviews

Just curious what trail are you guys doing tonight

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
bigworm36 is offline  
post #20 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tucson
Age: 45
Posts: 24
Feedback: 0 reviews

We're taking Copper Cut to the dry cattle pond, or possibly, depending on how everyone feels, shooting the back way through Gun Sight Pass.
ChiverJK is offline  
post #21 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Granite Guru
 
Freaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 459
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiverJK View Post
We're taking Copper Cut to the dry cattle pond, or possibly, depending on how everyone feels, shooting the back way through Gun Sight Pass.
How rough is that trail? We aren't going to have the sliders done tonight for the new Jeep. It has a lift but still the stock tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudshovel
I have a Romulan cloaking device, but I am not willing to build more. I would use my flux capacitor, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need.
Freaky is offline  
post #22 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Wheeler
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tucson
Age: 45
Posts: 24
Feedback: 0 reviews

These trails aren't crazy at all, they're just good enough to have fun on, skid plates and rock rails will get a break from use, I 1st went through on stock tires and side steps, so you'll be fine, we normally do these trails when we're bored and just wanna get out and B.S., drink beer.
ChiverJK is offline  
post #23 of 23 Old 10-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Granite Guru
 
Freaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 459
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiverJK View Post
These trails aren't crazy at all, they're just good enough to have fun on, skid plates and rock rails will get a break from use, I 1st went through on stock tires and side steps, so you'll be fine, we normally do these trails when we're bored and just wanna get out and B.S., drink beer.
So sliders are not all that necessary lol. In that case we will bring both the Jeeps.
Freaky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome