Resturant review:Bad to the bone BBQ - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-31-2009, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage
Resturant review:Bad to the bone BBQ

Me and the guys at Airpark just made our second visit to Bad to the bone bbq..WOW! If you like BBQ you must check out this place. The atmosphere is nice and the food simply rocks. On my first visit I tried the Stuffed baked potato with bbq chicken and thats the meal I get at every bbq house just to make sure they know good bbq. It was awsome, my Boss got the sampler and man I was jelious. So today we went again, we both got the sampler which has pulled pork,beef brisket and BBQ chicken. I also ordered mine with onion rings. This joint does not make one meal that could be bad. I plan on eating bbq weekly since north scottdale does not have any other bbq joints.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...25&z=4&iwloc=C

http://badtothebone-bbq.com/2009/

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-31-2009, 08:50 PM
Granite Guru

Sweet! I've been looking for good bbq. This sounds like a good lunch destination for me and the guys at work.
post #3 of 5 Old 06-01-2009, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAHUNTER21 View Post
Sweet! I've been looking for good bbq. This sounds like a good lunch destination for me and the guys at work.
It is, It would make a great M&G spot

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 06-01-2009, 07:29 AM
JKowners Vendor

Okay, Jason,

First: REAL barbecue officianados do not use CHICKEN as the test case.
Second: Do they use dry rub or just sauce, or both?
Third: Did you learn how to spell "potatoe" from Dan Quail?

Bring it...

Nena Barlow

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

post #5 of 5 Old 06-01-2009, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep School View Post
Okay, Jason,

First: REAL barbecue officianados do not use CHICKEN as the test case.
Second: Do they use dry rub or just sauce, or both?
Third: Did you learn how to spell "potatoe" from Dan Quail?

Bring it...
Nena, I just like good food......

I did try the sampler after resisting many times and the food there will not disappoint.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode