Washington JKowners - Page 10 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #226 of 239 Old 07-22-2014, 09:24 AM
Wheeler

I'm in Spokane, WA and I see quite a few new JK's running around here lately. Just wondering if any are on here....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #227 of 239 Old 01-04-2015, 11:05 AM
Kso
Wheeler

I am in federal way soon to be Eatonville. 2012 JKU 3" on 35's. I usually go to Elbe with my buddy who has a 2012 JK rubicon
post #228 of 239 Old 01-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Granite Guru

I'm in Everett, check out Around the Sound Jeep Club on meetup.com, there are a couple runs coming up

2012 JKU, stock for now, but gathering parts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #229 of 239 Old 10-30-2015, 11:32 AM
Granite Guru

Hey folks

I'm considering a job in Bellevue. I look forward to using everyone's expertise in the local and not so local trail knowledge.

I do have some concerns about bringing along my JKU. It's on full width tons and 40's with tube fenders and the tires extend beyond the fenders a fair amount.

How much of an issue will this be considering the Washington vehicle laws and fender/tire coverage?

Thanks
Attached Images

post #230 of 239 Old 10-30-2015, 11:40 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJk View Post
Hey folks

I'm considering a job in Bellevue. I look forward to using everyone's expertise in the local and not so local trail knowledge.

I do have some concerns about bringing along my JKU. It's on full width tons and 40's with tube fenders and the tires extend beyond the fenders a fair amount.

How much of an issue will this be considering the Washington vehicle laws and fender/tire coverage?

Thanks
Nice Jeep! Bellevue police are notorious for those kinds of tickets. That said, I don't think the fender flares are too much of an issue (not that I've heard, anyway). However, you would absolutely need mudflaps with that setup. Just a matter of time without the mudflaps.
post #231 of 239 Old 10-30-2015, 01:15 PM
Rock God

I've been fine without any rear fenders. I work in Bellevue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #232 of 239 Old 05-26-2016, 10:59 PM
Wheeler

Garage

Im almost in the same boat. The wife and I are considering relocating from Las Vegas to the Lakeview/Olympia area. Ive got a JKU, her a JK...both with 4" Genright fenders. I'm running 37" KO2s and shes running 33" Duratracs. I dont think mudflaps would be too bad, but I really dont want to have to replace two sets of Genright fenders. How is WA on bumpers?
Attached Images

Last edited by LVCapo; 05-26-2016 at 11:01 PM.
post #233 of 239 Old 07-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Wheeler

Depending on where you roll, may or may not get picked on by the poe poe. I work in Seattle, live in Maple Valley, no worries around MV area with up to 2"s tire out. Common. However if you frequent the "eastside" burb's of Kirkland, Bellevue. Seattle believe it not is typically not an issue, as there is no visable law presence to worry about (they are busy with domestic and drug issues). However the Seattle mis-guided millennial gen. types will try and look down on such an atrocity against humanity.

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
post #234 of 239 Old 07-14-2016, 05:22 PM
Wheeler

Is there any good WA wheeling clubs that have a good number of JK's? Looking possibly at getting some more local connections. Not looking for hard core bash up the panels type wheeling and fix it every week...moderate to medium duty off road.

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
post #235 of 239 Old 07-26-2016, 09:45 PM
Kso
Wheeler

I Am in the same boat. I live about 20 minutes from Elbe hills so I go there a lot. I don't make it up north much. Elbe can be as hard as you want to make it. There are a lot of bypasses for the harder obstacles. I know around the sound jeep club has a few JK'S in the bunch and hey are up your way.
post #236 of 239 Old 11-21-2016, 11:54 AM

Just moved to the kent area from ms and just purchased a 2010 jku sport with a 3.5 procomp lift and 35s. I have had a lot of jeeps in my life but this is my first jk. I love my cherokees but my wife hated them so I got a 4 door to have the best of both walls. Current jk plus a couple pics of past jeeps. Hoping to meet some local people, make some friends, and find some local wheeling.
Attached Images

post #237 of 239 Old 03-05-2017, 04:27 PM
AXP

Anyone in the Spokane Area? I've been here for almost three years I see quite a few of JKs just haven't wheeled with many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #238 of 239 Old 07-17-2018, 12:36 AM

Another Seattle Area addition Any meet-ups or shows on the calendar?

Visit WranglerRestyle
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a comparison site for aftermarket stereo options for the Wrangler JK.
post #239 of 239 Old 07-02-2019, 05:58 AM
Wheeler

Bringing this one back from the dead. Moving to Seattle this week and living downtown with my 2 door as a daily. Hit me up if anyone wants to wheel. I'm basically stock on 37 TG's and long travel shocks. Mild to wild is fine with me.

4-Linked front and rear | Full Hydro | 42" Treps | Genright Dash
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode