JKOwners Forum banner

Testing the roll bar pics

7K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  LIFN4LO 
#1 · (Edited)
Who likes to test the roll bar?!?:eek: Post your pics. These are whats left of my 2010 JKU Sport. Total loss

#7 ·
No need to fix. All the control arms damaged beyond repair, both axels bent past repair, all windows but 1 shattered, insurance backed out and payed it off. A win win. Now I drive my dream RUBICON.

#8 ·
In short, I was out wheelin in AZ. I was on a cliff going higher on an obstacle that i have passed before and took a path to far to the right so I slipped off. Once a slipped off I just flopped (this is when I bailed.) The jeep was so close to the edge gravity took over. Over and over. Of coarse lessons were learned. My insurance company waved the accident due to it being my first and my insurance actually went down. unfortunately I could not buy it back because I had negative equity and GAP had to step in to pay this rest. Im happy with how it worked out.

#16 ·
How much to buy it from the insurance company ?

take the difference and repair and build it, honestly its not that bad from the pics to call it a total loss !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.