JKOwners Forum banner

WA Wheelers > Naches day trip this Sat Nov 7

4K views 34 replies 7 participants last post by  Fishtale 
#1 ·
We have a group of approx 10 rigs (Grizz, Fishtale, Sickchilly, Benchmark Designs, etc) heading to the Naches Trail this coming Sat - Nov 7. We are meeting at the Enumclaw Safeway parking lot @ 6AM

We plan to run the Naches Trail > West to East and then do some of the rock crawl areas, if we can get to them :D

Come out and join us. Beginner, middle of the road or expert - doesn't matter.

WHO'S IN???

Fred :beer:

#3 ·
Trail takes about 3 to 4 hours, depending on lunch stop near Govenor's Cabin @ about 5400'. Trail ends at Little Naches Road just North of Naches (just off the 410). From there you can catch the 410 home or hang-out and wheel some more with us. Safe to say give about 5 hours for trail, lunch, picture spots, etc.

It is a great trip.

#6 ·
Hey Clint! Which way are you running the trail?? We might meet up out there. I've still got your replacement fender clips :beer:

Scott

#22 ·
she sound very nice indeed and smart! I'll be packing for the worst also.

#24 ·
just a heads up for every going to naches thie weekend. you should bring a chain saw and a shovel and chains. 1 to 2 feet of snow can be dump up there this weekend. last report i got was at 8:45 am loTS of down trees and snowing at the every top of the trail. nothing at the start of FR 70 SO FAR.

#29 ·
So I was thinking about taking a dog with me, cuz I can't find a copilot. Anyone taken a dog? 1 is kinda anti social but I think could handle the ride better and the other is super friendly and bigger if all things go bad and I have to eat one. Just shootin that out....LOL

#31 ·
Bringing my pooch. He is vicious so we will need to keep his leash on:shaking:

Attachments

#33 ·
Ian it was great meeting you today :beer: Hopefully we can get out again in some more favorable conditions.

Scott

#34 ·
Great trip today!!!...

Ian, very nice to meet you. We will get back out there soon, maybe with some better conditions.

Got your phone message but did not have service til late in the day.

PM your email address to me so we can get you in the email chat loop for trips.

See you soon

Fred

#35 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.