Any 4x4 or car enthusiasts out there with sales experience?
Full time wholesale & retail sales associate wanted for busy automotive differential parts distribution company!
We are growing, and are in search of an experienced sales rep. Any experience you may have in the industry is a big plus, but as always we will train the right person if they apply! What we are searching for is someone who has great social and sales skills, and has an interest in cars or 4x4s. This is a M-F daytime position.
If you are interested, please only inquire by email, rather than public post: [email protected]
The right person will LOVE their job, and this area!
Please provide resume, past & desired salary, as well as a brief summary in your own words why you would be good for the position.
The position is in beautiful Cashmere WA. With over 300 days of sunshine every year, easy access to the mountains and rivers, 4 distinct seasons, outdoor activities to fit every lifestyle, and no rough city commute or traffic! Cashmere is a small town located at the base of the cascade mountains, between Leavenworth and Wenatchee.
We specialize in light truck as well as automotive differential & axle parts distribution both locally and worldwide. This is a fast growing highly technical position. Experience in differentials is desired though not required, we will train the right person for this job. The ideal candidate must learn fast and must be driven to succeed. Automotive, racing, 4x4 enthusiasts are a plus! The right candidate will love their job.
- Sales experience.
- Automotive experience and/or general understanding of auto parts.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills in Word, Outlook, etc (Quickbooks is a plus).
- Must have a positive attitude and must be comfortable with outbound sales calls!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Prospecting, acquiring and managing wholesale customer base.
- Outbound and inbound phone sales both retail and wholesale.
- Email correspondence w/ customers, coworkers, vendors, etc
- Entering quotes and sales orders into computer system
- Collecting vehicle information, identifying parts, verifying accuracy, availability and determining cost & price.
- Must be reliable, honest, and work well with others.
Compensation includes base wage DOE as well as commission. This position has excellent earning potential. This is a great opportunity to get in with a unique and rapidly growing company. Please send all resumes via email. Include salary history and desired salary.