JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum (https://www.jkowners.com/forum/)
-   USA - North Central (https://www.jkowners.com/forum/usa-north-central/)
-   -   North Central Roll Call! (https://www.jkowners.com/forum/usa-north-central/12333-north-central-roll-call.html)

Cabo Wabo 10-17-2010 04:34 PM

New to Jeeping. Twin Cities MN.

So far everyone ive met on the trails has been great. Seems to me Jeep owners are, for the most part, great people. See you in the rocks.

allibaster 10-24-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickdude (Post 326644)
North Central WY. Flyover country, just the way we like it.

I recognize 'Black Tooth' in that image! :) The Bighorns are great, but not much for Jeep trails, unfortunately.

Sheridan, WY checking in.

Stickdude 12-05-2010 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allibaster (Post 567563)
I recognize 'Black Tooth' in that image! :) The Bighorns are great, but not much for Jeep trails, unfortunately.

Sheridan, WY checking in.

Hadn't checked in for a while. Yea your right, jeepin in the BH's is mellow but senic and relaxin'. We usually go to SD or UT but also want to explore MT some more.

Kytann 12-16-2010 02:52 PM

Minneapolis, MN.

I don't do much for Jeepin around here. Mostly Colorado trips in the summer. I'd be up for joining a group though.

Bruzr 02-13-2011 10:42 PM

Rochester, MN

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...Clean_Jeep.jpg

A few of the guys on the "other site" are putting together a M&G @ John Hardy's in Roch.

I think the tentative date was March 5th.
As more info comes through, ill post up if anyone is interested.

JPlimo 03-05-2011 02:44 PM

Bismarck, ND here! Definately not new to the off road world, but this is my first jeep! I was always a fool-size guy, but after attending a jeep jamboree with my fiancee' TJ, I decided I needed one!

My ride is an '09 unlimited rubicon, 17k miles. Mods include
-3.5" Clayton hard arm suspension
-clayton high steer kit
-35" cooper STT's on stock wheels/spidertrax spacers
-Warn front bumper with powerplant
-5.38's are on order
-Tatton front shaft is on order, and if I like it, a rear will soon follow!
-And a few other small doo-dads!

USA_PRIDE 04-26-2011 07:52 PM

sioux city, IA

where flat iowa, flat nebraska, and flat south dakota meet :shaking:

sailinghickey 07-09-2011 01:58 AM

Check in

Bozeman, MT Checking in!

RoCk-NeSs MoNsTeR 07-10-2011 08:30 PM

SourMashJeep 09-08-2011 08:38 AM

Why Not Minot

1 Attachment(s)
Minot checking in and waitin to check the hell out at the same time!!! anyone in the area hit me up. :beer:

blackjeep 09-21-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SourMashJeep (Post 886252)
Minot checking in and waitin to check the hell out at the same time!!! anyone in the area hit me up. :beer:

hey whats up im in minot you finding any good trails here

SourMashJeep 11-29-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjeep (Post 901191)
hey whats up im in minot you finding any good trails here

There isnt any real "trails" here but there are some very poorly maintained dirt roads and one or two roads that are appear only on a map. There is a few places around town to go mess around in also. But for the most part once spring hits again the best place close is Kimbal Bottoms just south of bismark. Hopefully it will be open this spring but because the whole park was washed away I would expect it to open in mid summer. When you see the Jeep rollin around with the stubby bumper and that looks like it hasnt been washed a year, stop me and Ill show you whats around here and maybe go get a beer.

SubCultureNM 01-18-2012 08:08 PM

My wife and I will be moving from Albuquerque, NM to Minot, ND in the next month or so. So, basically, I'll be moving from a Jeep paradise to an area with little opportunity for 'wheeling. I'd be interested to talk to some local Jeep enthusiasts about what's available in the area.

TSC224 07-08-2012 06:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just picked up my '12 JKU Rubicon last week you may have seen me driving around Minot, ND.

joshualk 07-08-2012 08:56 AM

Chanhassen, MN ~ !
Relative newb in Chanhassen (SW part of the Twin Cities Metro).
Perpetuating the madness that is Jeep love. I just received the best birthday gift to myself yet - my newest Jeep - a black JKU Rubicon.
And now that I finished putting on all the (initial) mods I've been collecting while waiting for him to be built and delivered - I look forward to seeing you all 'out there'! :usa:

jkennedy 01-11-2013 08:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by joshualk (Post 1216164)
Chanhassen, MN ~ !
Relative newb in Chanhassen (SW part of the Twin Cities Metro).
Perpetuating the madness that is Jeep love. I just received the best birthday gift to myself yet - my newest Jeep - a black JKU Rubicon.
And now that I finished putting on all the (initial) mods I've been collecting while waiting for him to be built and delivered - I look forward to seeing you all 'out there'! :usa:

I'm right down the road from you in Carver. Planning a trip to Appleton if your interested.

MtMtnMn 05-08-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailinghickey (Post 827468)
Bozeman, MT Checking in!

Do you wheel a lot around Bozeman? I'm in billings and I am in Bozeman all the time.

JKoloradoBound 07-17-2013 07:57 AM

Ham Lake, MN checking in!

MattUofM 07-30-2013 08:51 PM

missoula, mt! wondering the same thing about bozeman(or anywhere else here in MT). an great spots? been up a lot of forest service roads and to some cool lookouts, but nothing really challenging

sef22 03-08-2014 06:48 PM

Anyone else in Bismarck, ND?

Tims084x44fun 03-19-2014 05:19 PM

Shakopee MN

2010jk 08-11-2014 10:15 AM

Omaha NE. :suicide:

MN-JKU 04-23-2019 11:00 AM

An den day were all gone, ay? Cannon Falls, MN here. You know - if dare's anyone left in here.