CARAVAN INFO FOR BRIGANTINE BEACH PARADE FROM NORTH/CENTRAL JERSEY. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 Old 05-15-2013, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

CARAVAN INFO FOR BRIGANTINE BEACH PARADE FROM NORTH/CENTRAL JERSEY.

Bunch of us are meeting at the rest area just south of exit 100 on the Garden State Parkway

730... rolling out by 8. If you're running late, call me.
Fill up when you pull in, so we don't have to make any stops on the way down

732 nine o four 1288

Edit:

If anyone that lives south of there wants to join in on the caravan, we'll be passing the rest area near exit 74 around 820..
We won't be pulling in unless someone lets me know they're there, so let me know !

Edit two times:
We will be stopping at the forked river rest area between exits 77 and 74. This is gonna be a pull in, assume position in line, and leave kinda stop. Plenty of time to BS once we're down on the beach.
Leaving there no later 830.

EX-Jersey
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew

Find us at www.disconnectedoffroad.com

Last edited by dumptruckRich; 05-15-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 05-15-2013, 08:39 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumptruckRich View Post
Bunch of us are meeting at the rest area just south of exit 100 on the Garden State Parkway

732 nine o four 1288

Edit:

If anyone that lives south of there wants to join in on the caravan, we'll be passing the rest area near exit 74 around 820..
We won't be pulling in unless someone lets me know they're there, so let me know !
I will be coming from Jackson. Not sure which route I'm going yet. I'm from the north! Lol
post #3 of 26 Old 05-15-2013, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Fight To Live View Post
I will be coming from Jackson. Not sure which route I'm going yet. I'm from the north! Lol
Ur gonna be getting on around exit 80. So head south, once u pass exit 77, get in the left lane. The rest area is in the center median before exit 74. That rest area is about 30-40 minutes from Jackson. Be fueled up and ready at the rest area and we'll pull in and scoop u up.

I kno Howie and rip will most likely be meeting at that rest area as well, if they're joining us.

EX-Jersey
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 Old 05-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Ur gonna be getting on around exit 80. So head south, once u pass exit 77, get in the left lane. The rest area is in the center median before exit 74. That rest area is about 30-40 minutes from Jackson. Be fueled up and ready at the rest area and we'll pull in and scoop u up.

I kno Howie and rip will most likely be meeting at that rest area as well, if they're joining us.
That sounds like a great plan!
post #5 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 03:11 AM
Granite Guru

Wish I could go . Stupid work sucks!
post #6 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 04:18 AM
Wheeler

Ill join in. Gonna wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get to that rest area on time lol
post #7 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 05:37 PM

Quote:

732 nine o four 1288

Edit:

Edit two times:
We will be stopping at the forked river rest area between exits 77 and 74. This is gonna be a pull in, assume position in line, and leave kinda stop. Plenty of time to BS once we're down on the beach.
hey can you txt me the info? so then i can have it on my phone

Last edited by RockerTJ200; 05-16-2013 at 05:56 PM.
post #8 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 05:39 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfbullseye View Post
Wish I could go . Stupid work sucks!
I second that notion!
post #9 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerTJ200 View Post
hey can you txt me the info? so then i can have it on my pone
I'm just gonna leave this one alone.

Rick
post #10 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobbs_77 View Post
I'm just gonna leave this one alone.
what did i do?
post #11 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
what did i do?
Well, a few things:

1) Did you PM him your cell #? 'Cause if you didn't, how is he going to text you the number? And if you did PM him, see #3.

2) Why didn't you text him yourself so he'd have your number, rather than put it on the forum. And if you did, see #3.

3) It's a little lazy, bro. Ask someone to go out of their way when you can just as easily cut and paste, etc. will get you a collective "Wha?"

The first two points are logic points. The third might not seem like a big deal, but consider it a function of good on-line behavior versus less than. I'm not a guy who normally jumps on noobs, but you did ask, and you get positive points for asking.

Rick
post #12 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Well, a few things:

1) Did you PM him your cell #? 'Cause if you didn't, how is he going to text you the number? And if you did PM him, see #3.

2) Why didn't you text him yourself so he'd have your number, rather than put it on the forum. And if you did, see #3.

3) It's a little lazy, bro. Ask someone to go out of their way when you can just as easily cut and paste, etc. will get you a collective "Wha?"

The first two points are logic points. The third might not seem like a big deal, but consider it a function of good on-line behavior versus less than. I'm not a guy who normally jumps on noobs, but you did ask, and you get positive points for asking.
sorry i didnt think about that and i asked before hand to just make sure he would be up for it sorry to cause this trouble
post #13 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
sorry i didnt think about that and i asked before hand to just make sure he would be up for it sorry to cause this trouble
Not about causing trouble, its about having common sense.

EX-Jersey
Crew

post #14 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Not about causing trouble, its about having common sense.
Common sense eludes minors..

"Eat Liquid Gold"
post #15 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Well, a few things:

It makes me wonder if we would have won WWII with the youth of today, they want everything done for them. "Text the info to me so I don't have to do nothin'....and its on my phone....b/c if its not on my phone, I'm clueless." Good grief.

Edit: Good points Rick

Jersey
Crew
post #16 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 06:50 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJKJoe View Post
It makes me wonder if we would have won WWII with the youth of today, they want everything done for them. "Text the info to me so I don't have to do nothin'....and its on my phone....b/c if its not on my phone, I'm clueless." Good grief.

Can you text me the cliff notes to the jc thread please? I don't want to wait for the pages to load

"Eat Liquid Gold"
post #17 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJKJoe View Post

no its because im not home 80 % of the time and when i am im doing work around the house i do everything on my phone
post #18 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 08:45 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
no its because im not home 80 % of the time and when i am im doing work around the house i do everything on my phone
You know why you're gonna be okay? Because so far, you seem to be able to take advice from a bunch of guys who've got years of experience (read: making mistakes). Given some advice, lot's of younger guys will give you an apathetic shrug and give you a "Whaev"...they can't even manage the last "er". Don't be that guy. As for sticking around, keep talkin' Jeeps, wheeling and bacon and leave it at that for now, lest Nascar send you a whoopin'. Now you're probably waiting for someone to say, "Don't be scared of Nascar, he's just kidding." I'm not going to be that guy. He's 6' 4", 300lb.+, wrenching lumberjack who lives downwind from a nuclear facility. As they say in my profession "Please be guided accordingly."

Rick
post #19 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Holy fuckin derailment.

Rick obviously ur joining our convoy right?

EX-Jersey
Crew

post #20 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 09:59 PM
Rock God

Garage

What the hell is this? If we're starting threads about make believe places, I'm gonna start a CARAVAN INFO FOR BRIGANTINE BEACH PARADE FROM THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE thread.

post #21 of 26 Old 05-16-2013, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klink View Post
What the hell is this? If we're starting threads about make believe places, I'm gonna start a CARAVAN INFO FOR BRIGANTINE BEACH PARADE FROM THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE thread.

Do Whatcha want, just gtfo of my central jersey thread

EX-Jersey
Crew

post #22 of 26 Old 05-17-2013, 03:05 AM
Rock God

Quote:

732 nine o four 1288

Edit:

Edit two times:
Quote:
Holy fuckin derailment.

Rick obviously ur joining our convoy right?
Lets get this train back on the tracks....

What CB channel will we be using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
I'm surprised no one has gotten their hands on your throat and choked the fucking life out of you yet.
post #23 of 26 Old 05-17-2013, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnimrod View Post
Lets get this train back on the tracks....

What CB channel will we be using?
My cb is out ta the jeep.

Tony are u joinin our caravan?

EX-Jersey
Crew

post #24 of 26 Old 05-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
My cb is out ta the jeep.

Tony are u joinin our caravan?
As of yesterday I believe he was planning on rallying with us.

Rick
post #25 of 26 Old 05-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Granite Guru

Ill be joining in on exit 100 I should be there by 730 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode